2pac1971 is offline New Member

Do you suggest Test E and DBOL for someone's first cycle?

I plan on doing my first cycle. I heardz some folks say to do only Test E only because of safety reasons. And some say you can do Test E and DBOL for the first cycle. I want to get the best gains I can get. I read that your first cycle is the biggest gains. But I don't want to be a fool and had bad side effects. Can you feel me. So what do you suggest? I'm over 20 and been working out for years.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Taking two compounds for the first time together, if you do get side effects you don't know which compound gave you them. This is a science test on YOUR body. You have plenty of years to try different compounds. They don't say start simple stupid for no reason. Just like anything else in life you don't jump in and do everything, its more of a learn as you go. See how you respond to Test Only first. You will see way better gains from Test only then you ever have naturally in that period of time anyhow. No need to compound the issue.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    don't run Dbol on a first cycle. it converts to a diff and more powerful form of estrogen as does Test. you need to dial in how your body responds to just test and its conversion to estrogen first,, every future cycle you do will be built off of this foundation and knowledge you acquire running test only cycles.

Thanks.

Appreciate it bro.

Thread Information