Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Beginner wanting to get into juice

ThatNewGuy is offline New Member

Beginner wanting to get into juice

Hey all, I have been looking at the steroid anabol. I was wondering if I could take have of a dose a day and still get results. I'm 18, 270, and 6'0

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to post your question about steroids instead of running off and start taking stuff. Anabol or Dianabol is an oral steroid with great marketing behind it. Don't get fooled. Taking Dbol at your age can really hurt you. A normal human male's endocrine system, including the brain, doesn't fully mature until mid 20's. Let's say 25. Your brain controls a number of glands that produce natural hormone required for your physical/mental/emotional development. When an exogenous source of steroid is introduced into the body, it cause as reduction in natural production of essential hormones. This is commonly called being "shutdown". Sometimes young guys never recover from the shutdown. The are afflicted with erectile dysfunction, depression, low levels of natural Testosterone , gain body fat, loss of libido, etc. It's really nothing to laugh about. Other guys recover with no issues. The problem is that you won't know if you're one of the lucky ones unless you try steroids and discover you can't recover. Too late, so bad, so sorry. You're young. Work up a good eating regiment and workout routine. Get in the gym and work your butt off. By the time you're 25 you'll be a prime candidate to cycle AAS and have a really good experience. Be patient, be safe, stay away from steroids for now.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to post your question about steroids instead of running off and start taking stuff. Anabol or Dianabol is an oral steroid with great marketing behind it. Don't get fooled. Taking Dbol at your age can really hurt you. A normal human male's endocrine system, including the brain, doesn't fully mature until mid 20's. Let's say 25. Your brain controls a number of glands that produce natural hormone required for your physical/mental/emotional development. When an exogenous source of steroid is introduced into the body, it cause as reduction in natural production of essential hormones. This is commonly called being "shutdown". Sometimes young guys never recover from the shutdown. The are afflicted with erectile dysfunction, depression, low levels of natural Testosterone, gain body fat, loss of libido, etc. It's really nothing to laugh about. Other guys recover with no issues. The problem is that you won't know if you're one of the lucky ones unless you try steroids and discover you can't recover. Too late, so bad, so sorry. You're young. Work up a good eating regiment and workout routine. Get in the gym and work your butt off. By the time you're 25 you'll be a prime candidate to cycle AAS and have a really good experience. Be patient, be safe, stay away from steroids for now.
    Goddamn if that isnt the best answer I've seen I don't know what is.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I agree you don't want Dbol bro. Aside from the fact that you're still young af and developing, you're also significantly overweight and Dbol is the last thing one should run if they have excessive bf. I'm not going to get in to specifics on why bf and relative to highly aromatizing steroids like Dianabol , you'll just have to take my word for it. Look I'm not gonna act like your dad and tell you not to use any drugs.. I'm totally pro drug, given they are used RESPONSIBLY... Using Dbol at your age with your bf % is not only irresponsible it's just outright terrible decision. I would much rather see you run so thermogenic drugs that actually work to greatly reduce bf % like T3 and Clen . These are not steroids so they won't "shut you down" like my man Scotch was explaining to you. They will help you burn fat quickly and effeciently. Now pls keep in mind that none of this sh*t is a miracle cure, you still gotta put the work in. Diet has to be clean. training has to be intense and consistent, and rest has to be sufficient for recovery. If you have those things in place and you use PEDs you will accelerate your results and attain your goals more quickly. But don't f*ck with your hormones until you're older you can really f*ck yourself up bro. I'm just giving it to you straight, it's not gonna effect my life if you have to go on trt for the rest of your life....I've made my decisions with regard to that, but a 18 we don't know enough to weigh out the risk/reward ratio so my advice is to give it time...

Thread Information