APOSTLE is offline New Member

Would very much appreciate opinions on my cycle layout, and what you'd change if any.

Hello gents, I am new to this forum (actually my first thread here) and would be very great full if some of you could look this over and let me know what you think. I have ran cycles in the past but have recently decided to go a bit further this time around and want to know if I have put myself in the best possible setup to run this. Any suggestion's and or tweaks are welcomed! specifically I would like to know about Caber though (start times and end times for running it with a 19-nor). So as my cycle states I would like to run Deca at 250mgs per week for 10 weeks, when would you not only start taking caber? but also when would you guys stop taking caber? through a lot of research I haven't found a conclusive answer to this. thank you guys very much in advance.

Cycle:

Test E: 250mgs X 2 (500mgs/week) for 12weeks.
    Dianabol : 30mgs/day for first 4 weeks.
    Deca: 125mgs X 2 (250mgs/week) for 10 weeks.
    Arimidex : .25mgs ed for 14weeks (start 2nd day on cycle). Adjust dose if needed.
    HCG : 250iu’s X 2 (500iu’s/week) for 12weeks.
    Caber: .5mg every 3 days for 12 weeks.
    Vitamin B12 Methyl: 5000mcg ed (35,000mcg weekly) continued through pct.

Post cycle therapy : (14 days after last injection)

Clomid: 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20
    l-dopa: 1 cap ed.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Caber is only needed if you have a problem with prolactin sides. At that low a dosage I would say it’s probably not going to be needed.

Is there a reason you are running deca so low?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    What’s your current stats and goals?
    I would lower the test to 250mg and up the deca to 600mg and drop the dbol

APOSTLE is offline New Member
    OK, so only if the need arises? and if the need arises is that the right dose and timing to take it at until prolactin issues subside? I am keeping it dosed low because it is such a powerful drug and I'am not sure how my body will react to it, so I'll caution on the safer side rather than running it at say 400mgs/week.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you are more then likely not going to need caber. IF you have it on hand and need to use it, then starting dose is .25mg 3 x per week.

you should think about extending your Dbol to at least 8 weeks at that dose. otherwise your really just going to piss those gains away

Thread Information