• 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: 22 year old rookie mistake.

Anzeus95 is offline New Member

22 year old rookie mistake.

Long story short:

I met a guy on CL to hook up with his wife, a week after he tells me I could look great if I took Test. E, I say why not? I do my research and fall on the bandwagon of a good PCT is the key.

I am 5 weeks in and there are no sides, normal boners and lean muscle gain, but I am literally a skeleton so this is normal. I do feel great but I read on The young and steroids thread and have decided to wait until 25. I need advice on what to do? I have no clue where to get a PCT or Test E. My current guy I met on CL has a family issue and his source is 2 days late on the test. My last pin was on 02/10/18.

Running 500mg a week since January 13th 2018, Calorie intake sustains 3200 a day with ensure and isopure. 2 liters of water or more a day. He also charged me $180 for his first leftover bottle of Test E. The second bottle he may have given me last week would be $200 because his source does not like one sale transactions.

Will I suffer if I do not do a PCT or should I continue this 10-week cycle and find a source for Test E (or wait for the guy I have spoken of prior)?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    simple. just get off the gear and go about your life. you don't "have to" do a PCT. the hpta will recover just fine.

pct is mainly for guys who run multiple cycles per year. the reason they PCT is so they can recover as fast as possible so that they can jump on their next cycle sooner.
    Anzeus95 likes this.

Great. Now I will live on the Nutrition section and Powerlifting section.

Quick Q: Is it okay to use Dianabol though, or will that also have to wait?
    Last edited by Anzeus95; 02-14-2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Unfinished question

Dbol is more potent and converts to a stronger form of estrogen then Test does. so if your worried about the negative effects from Test and thats why your coming off, then Dbol is going to be even worse

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pharmacologically speaking what is meant by "stronger form of estrogen?"
    GearHeaded likes this.

I am 22 and I weigh 133 and am 5’10. I do not need AAS at the moment. Before I delve into AAS. I must grow

Welcome.
    Good man, life is your oyster. Your contributions enhance to our community will bring growth and peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Pharmacologically speaking what is meant by "stronger form of estrogen?"
    Dbol converts to l7alpha methylestradiol,, a more biologically active form of estrogen than regular estradiol , so technically "stronger" (though that may not be the most accurate word, the OP got the point)
    Quester likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzeus95 View Post
    Long story short:

I met a guy on CL to hook up with his wife, a week after he tells me I could look great if I took Test. E, I say why not? I do my research and fall on the bandwagon of a good PCT is the key.

I am 5 weeks in and there are no sides, normal boners and lean muscle gain, but I am literally a skeleton so this is normal. I do feel great but I read on The young and steroids thread and have decided to wait until 25. I need advice on what to do? I have no clue where to get a PCT or Test E. My current guy I met on CL has a family issue and his source is 2 days late on the test. My last pin was on 02/10/18.

Running 500mg a week since January 13th 2018, Calorie intake sustains 3200 a day with ensure and isopure. 2 liters of water or more a day. He also charged me $180 for his first leftover bottle of Test E. The second bottle he may have given me last week would be $200 because his source does not like one sale transactions.

Will I suffer if I do not do a PCT or should I continue this 10-week cycle and find a source for Test E (or wait for the guy I have spoken of prior)?
    Forget the AAS stuff (180 becks for test is very expensive, that is like 4.5 bottles worth cost), I want to hear about the hook up with a guys wife on CL.
    GearHeaded and Anzeus95 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Forget the AAS stuff I want to hear about the hook up with a guys wife on CL.
    Lol, I like how you think and pay attention to detail DL
    David LoPan likes this.

It was cool, first encounter with an older woman. I would do it again, but without the husband watching.

Blog Entries
    It was cool, first encounter with an older woman. I would do it again, but without the husband watching.
    I have read CL ads before but only to pass the time. I didn't really know that real people were in there doing that stuff. So was she hot?

She was a solid 6. Great breasts, oversized clitoris... But not too bad. She definitely knew what she was doing. Great head. CL is definitely full of swingers, and since you use AAS and are probably shredded.. Most “submissive” husbands will let you pound their thirsty wife for free!
    Last edited by Anzeus95; 02-14-2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Answering a question

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Dbol converts to l7alpha methylestradiol,, a more biologically active form of estrogen than regular estradiol , so technically "stronger" (though that may not be the most accurate word, the OP got the point)
    Me too brother, now, ...something along the lines of a metabolite with higher intrinsic action and/or greater affinity than test.
    Last edited by Quester; 02-14-2018 at 07:28 PM. Reason: to add "now"

Blog Entries
    She was a solid 6. Great breasts, oversized clitoris... But not too bad. She definitely knew what she was doing. Great head. CL is definitely full of swingers, and since you use AAS and are probably shredded.. Most “submissive” husbands will let you pound their thirsty wife for free!
    Been married a long time and would not want to risk that. I have to live vicariously through others.

respect.

Realgear1226 is offline Junior Member
    Dude if you're 22, you don't need to worry about gear for a while. Get your diet straight and fucking train. I didn't start test or anything til I was about 33. That's just a little bit of wisdom from an old man.

Thread Information