• 4 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Swilderbeast

Thread: Anavar and gas?

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member

Anavar and gas?

I’ve only ever run test based cycles before, strictly sus at 500/wk broke up in to 2 doses. After my last cycle I decided to cruise at 250 broke in to 2 doses 125 twice a week. Just began my next blast cycle sus at 500 (250 twice a week) but I’ve added in 40mgs Anavar this time around (20mgs in the AM, 20 mgs in the PM). 1 week in and I’m having serious gas pains in my stomach like the kind that don’t move out, just sits there painfully uncomfortable all damn day. I take adderal daily for adhd so I have to force myself to eat enough most the times but I’m on a schedule. I’ve noticed in the past if I go too long between meals I’ll get like this so I’m wondering if the Anavar has boosted my metabolism and I’m just not feeling the hunger due to adderal?

Meals:
    1 1/2 cup egg whites
    3 Ezekiel bread

7oz chicken
    1 cup rice
    Handful almonds

6 oz ground turkey
    1 cup rice
    Broccoli

7 oz canned tuna (1 of the bigger cans)
    3 rice cakes

Protein shake
    2 slices Ezekiel bread
    Peanut butter enough to cover bread

7 oz chicken
    Load the skillet with collard greens
    6 oz red potatoes

TIA

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Anytime i do orals this usually happens especially on a high protein high carb diet
    Swilderbeast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Anytime i do orals this usually happens especially on a high protein high carb diet
    Fuck me this is awful. I hope it regulates soon.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Anavar will usually curb my appetite when I use it also. Try cutting the dose in half
    Swilderbeast likes this.

kartist915 is offline New Member

Terrible also acid reflux and heartburn

I made it about 5 weeks into anavar with minimal gastrointestinal disturbance. Now week 6 i have unbearable, untreatable, acid reflux and heartburn. I had to stop abruptly, up my test a little and jump on Nolva to not crash completely. Anything oral always does me dirty like that at some point.
    Swilderbeast likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Out of all things, var & Proviron give me nearly no gi issues

I run both compounds close to year round at low doses(30mg or so of Var & 25mg of Proviron)

teedoff is offline Member
    I ran var for two cycles. Last one I was taking 40mg twice a day. Never had any gas issues.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If Var is giving you GI problems, then stop taking it. Or try taking your var pills WITH FOOD. It might make it easier on your stomach.

And OP, I don't know how much adderall you're taking, but I'd definitely check my blood pressure if I were you every day while on cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If Var is giving you GI problems, then stop taking it. Or try taking your var pills WITH FOOD. It might make it easier on your stomach.

And OP, I don't know how much adderall you're taking, but I'd definitely check my blood pressure if I were you every day while on cycle.

Missed the adderall part - ah, the new methanphetamine of choice. . . That shit fucks with m stomach before anything else does

And, yes - I always eat a little something with my oral roids
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

I take 25mg extended release per day. I’ve been on adderal for at least 15 years and my blood pressure has always been pretty good, I don’t check it daily just at my 6 month visits last check was 128/82. The GI issues were much better yesterday. Maybe just a 2 day fluke, I dunno

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swilderbeast View Post
    I take 25mg extended release per day. I’ve been on adderal for at least 15 years and my blood pressure has always been pretty good, I don’t check it daily just at my 6 month visits last check was 128/82. The GI issues were much better yesterday. Maybe just a 2 day fluke, I dunno
    Not to go off topic, but if you've been taking 25mg of adderal for 15 years, wouldn't you gain tolerance to it?
    < <Samson> > and Swilderbeast like this.

Blog Entries
    I swear the shit they prescribe nower days - maybe it’s been like that always

I know quite a few folks that get 2 30’s per day - oh come on, that’s like a few rips off the pipe

But, in the positive note - my trt is 200mg a week now. Didn’t think she’d do it - I can prob get a little more too
    Honkey_Kong and Cylon357 like this.

Not to go off topic, but if you've been taking 25mg of adderal for 15 years, wouldn't you gain tolerance to it?
    I’ve made conscious efforts to keep my dosages low. Yes tolerance does build up. I started out at 20s moved up to 30s over the course of maybe 7/8 years. When I hit 30s I felt like a crack addict, I did not like who I was. With a lot of experimenting Ive found keeping a solid clean diet, not consuming caffeine on a daily basis and coming off regularly you can keep your dosage low. About twice a year I’ll take PTO and try to work it around a holiday weekend, about 10 days off usually does me pretty well. And when I go back on I cut the dosage in half. If you get the #4 capsules, filling up the larger half is damn near a perfect split of the 25mg XR. I’ll start back at a half dose then slowly back up to 25s, and when I start to feel I’m struggling again I take the PTO and start over. I’ve known a lot of people who have worked their way up to 80/90mgs a day. They’re not human anymore. I dated a girl maybe 10 years ago, she was 100 lbs soaking wet and popping 90mgs a day. But she had a high demanding job, she was cracked out of her damn mind and always paranoid I was cheating. She would sit next to me while I was on the phone talking, when I hung up she would start with the “who’s that bitch?!?” Like wtf you listened to the whole damn convo, what do you think we were speaking in code or some shit?!? No thank you, I’ll do my damndest to stay on a low dose. Would like to work my way off at some point completely but daaaaaaamn I’m useless at work without.

I’ve also found or believe I’ve found out, it really suppresses your ability to put on muscle. I struggle with a pump bad, it’s almost non existent at times. I grow over time but the pump in the gym isn’t there. If I decide to do a mini stoppage and not take it over the weekend or a 3 day weekend, when I hit the gym on that fourth day I get a fantastic pump and like clock work people make comments about my size (I’m not the big btw lol) but then I get steady back on the daily adderall and the pumps stop
    Last edited by Swilderbeast; 09-30-2023 at 09:46 AM.
    Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.

Thread Information