• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By teedoff
  • 3 Post By Booz

Thread: Testosterone and SCHIZOPHRENIA

frangobol is offline New Member

Testosterone and SCHIZOPHRENIA

Hello.

Im new here so... excuse-me:

i have been looking the forum and found that AAS definitely can affect your mental health.
    ive seen people talk a lot about trenbolone ....
    ive seen other talking about the psichological effect of being jacked with the use of steroids then after being depressed after you lose your gains....WELL...

MY QUESTION IS:

i am schizophrenic. I am diagnosed with that shit and currently on medication. One side effect of my meds is fucking low T so i am also currently on TRT. Yes, im aaallll fucked.

BUT i want to know about how it could affect my mental health using TESTOSTERONE . I am not saying tren or d-bol or other stuff. Just Testosterone.

Lets say if i shoot 500mg a week for a period. What kind of effect i can expect psychiatric wise?

I am still in the process of talking to different doctors...but a forum is a forum.

anyone here know anything about it?
    anyone with similar condition?

its been said testosterone can affect your mood aka depression, mood swing or...unpredictable stuff....

i wouldnt do shit whithout medical supervision. BUT my doctors are saying it is not reccomended. One doctor actually said a cycle of oxandrolone could be done with close care...and i want to use anabolic steroids....not the therapeutic dosage of T i already use but pump it to the sky.

Anyone can shed a light on my questions?
    i thank you in advance.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by frangobol View Post
    Hello.

Im new here so... excuse-me:

i have been looking the forum and found that AAS definitely can affect your mental health.
    ive seen people talk a lot about trenbolone ....
    ive seen other talking about the psichological effect of being jacked with the use of steroids then after being depressed after you lose your gains....WELL...

MY QUESTION IS:

i am schizophrenic. I am diagnosed with that shit and currently on medication. One side effect of my meds is fucking low T so i am also currently on TRT. Yes, im aaallll fucked.

BUT i want to know about how it could affect my mental health using TESTOSTERONE . I am not saying tren or d-bol or other stuff. Just Testosterone.

Lets say if i shoot 500mg a week for a period. What kind of effect i can expect psychiatric wise?

I am still in the process of talking to different doctors...but a forum is a forum.

anyone here know anything about it?
    anyone with similar condition?

its been said testosterone can affect your mood aka depression, mood swing or...unpredictable stuff....

i wouldnt do shit whithout medical supervision. BUT my doctors are saying it is not reccomended. One doctor actually said a cycle of oxandrolone could be done with close care...and i want to use anabolic steroids....not the therapeutic dosage of T i already use but pump it to the sky.

Anyone can shed a light on my questions?
    i thank you in advance.
    This question is not answerable.
    First off a doctor saying you could cycle oxandrolone may or may not be a figment of your imagination. Second off there is literally zero way of telling how any medication will affect a schizophrenic person.
    My sister talked to people through the radio and was so manically depressed she could not hold normal conversation and it took the doctors a year before they figured out she wasn't schizophrenic.

So little is known about schizophrenia I would not listen to anyone advising any compounds even under the closest supervision. I wouldn't advise caffeine even. The only possible thing you can do is trt which could possibly help or hurt your mental state. A cycle is out of the question. I don't give a damn if its test, anavar , or trenbolone.

Pretty much though you can consider this as the outcome:
    Whatever your episodes consist of, consider it multiplied ten fold on a cycle. I have seen and dealt with schizophrenic's and it is literally the single hardest to calm episodes next to Autism that there is.

I promise you any doctor saying you can cycle any hormone is a jackass.

I meant none of this smart assed or rude and I feel for you and your condition. Please don't think I am being rude. The cold fact is doctors are mechanics.

If you need a heart, liver, lung, kidney, retina, or other transplant, or if you have a hardware part of your body that is defective... A doctor is a magician.

If you have a software problem such as certain cancers, diseases, psychosis, or a dna flaw... All they can do is treat and hope. Throwing a hormone at superphysiological doses into the mix with a pre existing psychological issue is absurd.

Seek trt if you feel you must but do not cycle anything. Steroids in and of themselves cannot make a person psychotic but a person with a condition could absolutely go off the deep end. Cycles of any hormone are for people that are in a perfect mental state.

Again I say this with the utmost compassion as I have dealt with family members with this condition.

I hope you see me as a friend. Feel free to pm me anything. Please be leery of any doctor advising or condoning a cycle. I hope you find peace and health sir. Hang in there buddy.
    Last edited by Obs; 02-16-2018 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Misspellings
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Also, never give up hope. My sister turned aroud almost entirely. Mental conditions run deep in my genetics. Especially in the family members with an exceptionally high IQ like my sister. She has fought it hard especially since she was smart enough to tell the doctors what they wanted to hear. Were it not for my brother seeing through the facade she put on, she would have been released from care with a clean bill of health and never have gotten better.

Be as honest with youself as you know how to be and with those trying to help you. Your mind is powerful, so powerful it cannot be understood. Don't ever think you don't have hope. I have seen some amazing turn arounds brother.

I would take things slow. If I may, I'd like to ask you some questions.

1. How long have you been on TRT?
    2. What is your dose?
    3. What are your Hormone numbers (Test, Free Test, FSH, LH, E2, T3, T4, TSH, etc)
    4. How do you feel currently while on your meds and TRT?
    5. Why do you want to run a cycle? What is your goal?

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeBrace View Post
    That's not well, man
    It's important to talk to your doctors about this. Please do it
    Thank God you came along almost 6 years later to give him that advice! He may just be ok now!
    Booz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Thank God you came along almost 6 years later to give him that advice! He may just be ok now!
    On point LMFAO!!
    Closed!
    Cuz, teedoff and XnavyHMCS like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information