BrandoMando is offline New Member

2nd Cycle, Need Advice

So I'm about to start my 2nd cycle. It's been about 2 months since I cycled off my last, also my first. First cycle was 12 weeks of Test E, 600mg/week. As well as the first 6 weeks of the cycle I took Anavar , first 2 weeks were 25mg/day and then 50mg/day for the remaining 4. Gains were extraordinary. Diet was kinda rocky, but saw more definition for sure. For this next cycle I plan to use Test Cyp and Anavar. My goal is to get shredded and competition ready. Currently 6 foot, 183 at about 10% body fat. I plan to eat 2,300 calories a day, carbs under 100g (except leg days and major muscle groups, probably go up to 2,500 cals and 150g carbs) and protein at 210g. And yes all of my calories are coming from clean, quality foods.

Now here's my question,
    12 weeks of Test Cyp, and 9 weeks of Anavar.
    Would it be smart to taper into/off of either of these?
    I figured I'd run the first 3 weeks with Test alone then add the Var at the start of week 4 so I can finish evenly with both.

I do 30 minutes of fasted HIIT 4 days/week in the morning. Just 60-120's on the treadmill. And I do my primary workout in the afternoon. I'm hitting every muscle group twice a week except for chest and back, which I do 3 times a week. I'll take a rest day maybe once every 2 weeks. Abs everyday, unless they're very sore.

What should this cycle look like? How do my macros look? And is there anything else I should know to help get competition ready?

Goal weight is 170-175lbs and 6-7%bf.

I'm sorry I've got all these questions but I'm still new at this, so I appreciate the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandoMando View Post
    So I'm about to start my 2nd cycle. It's been about 2 months since I cycled off my last, also my first. First cycle was 12 weeks of Test E, 600mg/week. As well as the first 6 weeks of the cycle I took Anavar , first 2 weeks were 25mg/day and then 50mg/day for the remaining 4. Gains were extraordinary. Diet was kinda rocky, but saw more definition for sure. For this next cycle I plan to use Test Cyp and Anavar. My goal is to get shredded and competition ready. Currently 6 foot, 183 at about 10% body fat. I plan to eat 2,300 calories a day, carbs under 100g (except leg days and major muscle groups, probably go up to 2,500 cals and 150g carbs) and protein at 210g. And yes all of my calories are coming from clean, quality foods.

Now here's my question,
    12 weeks of Test Cyp, and 9 weeks of Anavar. If you want to get lean and shredded, run Test Prop and Winstrol. Test Prop 500mg/wk for 8 weeks & winstrol @ 50mg/ed for the last 4 weeks.
    Would it be smart to taper into/off of either of these? Don't taper. Keep your dosage constant throughout your cycle.
    I figured I'd run the first 3 weeks with Test alone then add the Var at the start of week 4 so I can finish evenly with both.

I do 30 minutes of fasted HIIT 4 days/week in the morning. Just 60-120's on the treadmill. And I do my primary workout in the afternoon. I'm hitting every muscle group twice a week except for chest and back, which I do 3 times a week. I'll take a rest day maybe once every 2 weeks. Abs everyday, unless they're very sore. That's a lot of workout. Make sure you get enough rest so you don't over train.

What should this cycle look like? How do my macros look? And is there anything else I should know to help get competition ready? Maintain your salt level <1500mg/ed

Goal weight is 170-175lbs and 6-7%bf.

I'm sorry I've got all these questions but I'm still new at this, so I appreciate the feedback!
    Well, I just saw that you are 21. Scratch my previous comments. Read this before you go on.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

BrandoMando is offline New Member
    Definitely appreciate the feedback. Yeah I'm young I guess, you're definitely right. I've never really planned on running anything too crazy, especially since I'm young. I'm just sticking to the milder gear. But yes, most definitely get plenty of sleep. I incorporate light days as well, focusing on maximum pumps and contractions.

Thread Information