Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Liver pain from orals?

After several weeks of oral winstrol , I noticed a dull ache that I would sometimes experience after workouts in the upper right quadrant if my abdomen, just below the bottom of the rib cage. My knee jerk reaction was that it is liver pain brought on by the oral winstrol. However there were no other symptoms. The ache has occurred a few times, always after a workout. Not severe pain, just a mild ache that I mainly feel when deeply inhaling. Is this possibly a sign of a bad liver reaction to the winny? Are there observable symptoms commonly associated with orals in terms of liver issues (other than elevated blood work levels)

You taking any liver support? Winstrol is hard on the liver but feeling liver pain is pretty rare. Your winstrol cycle should be 4wks to 6wks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You taking any liver support? Winstrol is hard on the liver but feeling liver pain is pretty rare. Your winstrol cycle should be 4wks to 6wks.
    SOLID advice! 4-6 weeks with WINSTROL is plenty and ALWAYS run a liver protectant on cycle, especially when using orals.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I doubt that it's your liver. My enzymes have been through the roof before and there wasn't any pain in the actual organ. It prob has more to do with lifting since it happens after you leave the gym...

If you do wanna protect your liver get injectable Glutathione 200mgs run it 3 times a week while on orals. It's the best liver detoxifier on the planet, and the only one that truly works IMO.

I have heard of guys taking large doses of Choline and Inositol 3 grams each/ every morning... I've heard guys have a lot of success with that, but I prefer the Glutathione.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its more then likely inflammation in your lower stomach then it is your liver. Orals can cause GI issues. the area where your lower stomach empties into your intestine is right there in the area you describe.

Thread Information