MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Lat Injections.....wondering how people like them?

I am thinking of adding in my lats as an injection spot. My friends say they recover fast and can take a good amount of CC’s.

I was wondering what the feedback was for injecing lats from the guys on here??

I am thinking of adding Primo at 600mgs on my next cycle so I will need in my opinion other Injection spots since I will be shooting more quantities....

I currently shoot Glutes and Delts.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 02-18-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Gear headed is the only guy on here that has mentioned it. I think he does it regularly

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Lats are my go to for larger volume injections 2+ CC. I hit the upper meaty section of the lat with a 1" 23g needle. Lats for some reason do not get near as sore as any other muscle group that I shoot.

the reason I use a larger needle is because I'll use Tren suspension on a lot of these injections and Tren suspension has trouble coming out of a smaller needle. if you have 25-29g those will work just fine in the lats.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Lats are my go to for larger volume injections 2+ CC. I hit the upper meaty section of the lat with a 1" 23g needle. Lats for some reason do not get near as sore as any other muscle group that I shoot.

the reason I use a larger needle is because I'll use Tren suspension on a lot of these injections and Tren suspension has trouble coming out of a smaller needle. if you have 25-29g those will work just fine in the lats.

Exactly what my friend told me too. I think I will hit them this week.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Dang GH, you're a stud. With my bad shoulders I can't reach back far enough to pin my lats.

Thread Information