spikypiboy99 is offline New Member

Is this a strong cycle

I think I made a big mistake in doing my first cycle. I was eager and I rushed it. Do you think this cycle could do a lot of damage to my body. 250ml Deca for 8 weeks and 250 Eq for 2 weeks. I also had some oxy for the first two weeks. I didn't do any of the Clomid stuff ( I didn't know ). It has been almost three months since I have been off and I haven't lost much of what I gained (14lbs)

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    250ml for 8 weeks? Do you mean over the 8 weeks you took 250ml or you took 250mg each week for 8 weeks? An 'educated' guess tells me it's the latter.

As you have pointed out not such a well planned cycle. Many people forget that Deca has a built-in tapering effect so that once it's discontinued it gradually decreases in your body giving your body a chance to gradually increase it's own natural test production.

If you were running 250mg per week than that's not a lot of Deca and I wouldn't worry about damage to your body because it sounds like you have recovered without losing any mass. I have a few friends who ran small Deca-based cycles and used no PCT and recovered just fine.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont worry bro, ur fine lol !

thanks.... i have been reading about everyone saying to take clomid after your cycle and i got a little freaked. One more question, was my cycle a strong one or a weak one? somebody told me that it was strong enough to close my growth plates, are they right?

That's a pretty weak cycle, but if you're still growing, it would have most likely shut your plates.
    Good luck bro.

HP

Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    That's a pretty weak cycle, but if you're still growing, it would have most likely shut your plates.
    Good luck bro.

HP
    Could anyone tell me exactly why steroids close your growth plates? I'm just curious

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Quote Originally Posted by spikypiboy99
    Could anyone tell me exactly why steroids close your growth plates? I'm just curious
    Without going into too much technical detail (I will leave that for the medical folk if they want to chip in) AAS mess about with your natural hormones and hormone signals. If you take AAS before you stop growing they can send a 'STOP' signal to the bones telling them to close and stop growing.

To be honest though it was a pretty weak cycle and I wouldn't worry about it.

You'll soon get used to being 4' 6" anyway.

It's just weird though, I put some a lot of lean mass during my cycle; 14 lbs to be exact. I have always been ripped due to wrestling. I'm staying away from AS until I know ALOT more info, but I can't wait to see what a strong cycle could do for me

Thread Information