Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: When to start PCT after cycle?

gangen is offline Junior Member

When to start PCT after cycle?

Just read the planning your first cycle and it says start PCT 2 weeks after last injection. Is this true? I though you started with PCT the same day as your last injection. And when should you take PCT if it's an oral only cycle?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends on the ester of Test you're running. If a long ester like Cyp or Enanthate then yes you'll wanna wait until the exo Test is outta your system. If running Prop then you should start it the following day.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ^^ exactly. when you start PCT is dependent on the cycle you ran. Or if you do things like switch over from test e to test p the last two weeks of your cycle so you can start pct sooner rather then later.

of course if you all about them gainz, then not doing PCT and cruising on a small dose of test until your next cycle is always going to be better

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^^^not that we recommend an 19 year old even cycle let alone blast and cruise.

OP you seem intent on ignoring all advice not to cycle so play it as safe as you can and follow this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

would be nice if everyones age was actually displayed next to their user name. I don't bother to click on every profile of every guy that asks a question on here

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ^^ exactly. when you start PCT is dependent on the cycle you ran. Or if you do things like switch over from test e to test p the last two weeks of your cycle so you can start pct sooner rather then later.

of course if you all about them gainz, then not doing PCT and cruising on a small dose of test until your next cycle is always going to be better
    Might want to inform them of the consequences of not going off too bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Might want to inform them of the consequences of not going off too bro.
    yeah I'll do that right after I inform him the consequences of doing PCT multiple times per year and having your hormones and life always unstable and in a state of constant flux , and your body losing water and muscle weight just to have to put it back on again then off again, etc.. and never letting your body and heart acclimate to the gains you got from the cycle you ran.

I'm not going to explain the consequences of every damn thing I post . grown men should be responsible for themselves and their own health.
    If I am of the opinion that going on to TRT dose of test is better for gains then is doing a PCT , I'm entitled to that opinion without having to put a disclaimer on it.

just like you may tell someone that eating more protein may be optimal for their gains,, without necessarily having to write a whole disclaimer on all the possible negative effects that may have.

if all I was worried about were possible "consequences" I would inform the OP to never take AAS , also never workout because he may strain or tear a muscle, in fact he should never leave his house as he could get hit by a car
    GuanacoJuicer likes this.

Thread Information