Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Alcohol and oral steroids

PJH111 is offline New Member

Alcohol and oral steroids

So I just started a cycle of Dbol and I’ve heard that drinking alcohol while running an oral cycle is dangerous? I got a party next weekend and I’m trying to get sloshed but I don’t want to endanger myself so should I avoid alc when doing cycling

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Do NOT drink if you care about your body. Honestly you shouldn't drink on cycle to begin with. Worse when you are taking one of the stronger liver toxic orals......

To me Smashed when I was younger, id pound an 18 pack and at least 5 shots, but I was also 6'4 225. Also there was alot of influence, now I haven't had a drink in 6 years and feel the best I ever have and looked the best I ever have.

Wow weird I’m also 6ft4 220 pounds though. Ok I will take advise and not drink not trying to do any irreversible damage and I know the toxcixity is already high

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good lord, definitely don't drink while on cycle.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The danger to the liver isn't just inside your body. Your liver goes bad and the rest of your body suffers: skin, hair, nails, etc. A good liver (plus sleep and nutrition) is what separates old looking people from young looking people of the same age.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Ummm, just dBol ?!

I don't preach shit, im on sauce 24x7 365 & I drink about 5x a week, 1 to 4 drinks a night

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Ummm, just dBol ?!

I don't preach shit, im on sauce 24x7 365 & I drink about 5x a week, 1 to 4 drinks a night
    Lol damn bro idk if I could pull that off

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's pretty much just a range of risk. So, just DBol , IDK, maybe dbol and 1 drink, 5days/week is enough? The point however is that it will definitely hurt the liver. None of us do this to make ourselves ugly. So, put another way, would it be a good idea to put a lot of effort into a completely different activity just to find out in the end that it was all for nothing?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You only have one liver and getting on the transplant list is pretty hard. If you are trying to make gains in the gym then let the other guys get hammered and you hammer the weights. Grad a Sprite and put it in a red cup and pretend like you are drinking if you have to. It has worked for me in the past. Or be the DD for the hot girl at the party and jackhammer her instead. I have found that the more sober your are the better your chances of getting that hot girl and taking her home.

But you need to read up on AAS, Dball is just shutting your own test levels down and jacking up your estrogen. You need to do more research and get on a test cycle if you want to do AAS correctly.
    PJH111 likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well truth is it's not going to kill you...but it could damage your liver or put you into acute liver toxicity or hepatitis (not the viral kind) and you'll get so sick you'll wish you were dead lol... But I'm not gonna tell you not to do it. Just be smart about it...,Listen to your body...If you start feeling off then you can pretty well assume your enzymes are prob getting too high and I'd back off the booze.

Oh and you running Dbol by itself..? You might wanna make sure your dick works before you end up trying to bang a chick at the party and can't keep your sh*t up lol. Just a heads up man.

So how old are these girls at the party anyway..? lmao

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PJH111 View Post
    Lol damn bro idk if I could pull that off

It just adds up

I take heart & liver supps all day < I know this isn't a fix, but

Seriously, I don't think I have gone more than a week without a drink since I was prob about 15-17

Well, time for more blood work

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJH111 View Post
    So I just started a cycle of Dbol and I’ve heard that drinking alcohol while running an oral cycle is dangerous? I got a party next weekend and I’m trying to get sloshed but I don’t want to endanger myself so should I avoid alc when doing cycling
    Alcohol will be another added stress to the liver while on an AAS cycle. Not a good idea.

E2 and Alcohol can affect mood and sense of well being. Feeling crappy is not a good way to wake up in the morning. Orals + alcohol is really liver hepatic. My grand father died of cirrhosis of the liver. He was pee'ing blood in the hospital. Not fun. One uses AAS to increase quality of life. Look better, feel better, get more chicks, right? Alcohol doesn't fit well into that formula, IMO.

Thread Information