Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Injection Site - Equals more growth in that muscle?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Injection Site - Equals more growth in that muscle?

I was wondering the place where you inject can that muscle grow more?

I swear my delts are growing faster.

Makes me think if I should Pin my biceps or in a lagging body part.........just wondering

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    theres an inflammatory response in the area you inject. theres no direct muscle building in that area from the AAS you inject, as that goes systemic. but areas that have an inflammatory response get more blood flow and will appear fuller and bigger

edit- and on a side note, delts and traps are two of the muscle groups that respond the fastest to AAS use
    MuscleScience likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    I was wondering the place where you inject can that muscle grow more?

I swear my delts are growing faster.

Makes me think if I should Pin my biceps or in a lagging body part.........just wondering
    It won't do anything for direct growth if you do see any kind of visual gains its from inflammation from the injection but when you do inject a small muscle group and go and train it you get a tremendous pump and great mind muscle connection which all equals to growth. Ive pinned inner and outer heads of my biceps for yrs and have had some mind bending arm workouts but its not direct growth from injecting AAS
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    theres an inflammatory response in the area you inject. theres no direct muscle building in that area from the AAS you inject, as that goes systemic. but areas that have an inflammatory response get more blood flow and will appear fuller and bigger

edit- and on a side note, delts and traps are two of the muscle groups that respond the fastest to AAS use
    Doesn't that have to do with the amount of androgen receptors in these areas?
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Doesn't that have to do with the amount of androgen receptors in these areas?
    yes. thats one way to tell if a woman uses gear or not, if she's never had high levels of androgens in her body but trains her traps and shoulder caps will be smooth.. if she has ran gear these two areas develop very fast and she'll develop strong traps and shoulder caps.
    thats completely anecdotal and purely my opinion and observation.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

50cc's of Test E directly into the unit makes 'em grow like a weed. There no spot reduction and focused growth. These myths are marketed well to women who have dreams of spot reduction around their midsection. Synthol is spot explosion.

RoidJuice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    50cc's of Test E directly into the unit makes 'em grow like a weed. There no spot reduction and focused growth. These myths are marketed well to women who have dreams of spot reduction around their midsection. Synthol is spot explosion.

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    I definitely noticed more rounded delts when I pinned them, but I don’t do delts no more. Had some bad experiences, first was when I pulled out a stream of blood followed which hit the wall across the room lol, pretty scary, the second was I coughed my lungs up for about 15 mins mid way through the shot. Just do quads and glutes now.

RoidJuice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordluke View Post
    I definitely noticed more rounded delts when I pinned them, but I don’t do delts no more. Had some bad experiences, first was when I pulled out a stream of blood followed which hit the wall across the room lol, pretty scary, the second was I coughed my lungs up for about 15 mins mid way through the shot. Just do quads and glutes now.
    Both those things can happen at nearly any injection site. The leaner you get, the easier it will be to see the roadmap of veins. Do you aspirate when you pin? It will help avoid pinning oil into a vein and through your heart. It doesn't feel very good and can make you cough pretty heavily. A lot of people call it tren cough, as it's more pronounced with tren - even nicking a vein with tren can cause one to cough and get that nasty metallic taste in their mouth. I pin quads and glutes as well, but my favorite site is pecs

Thread Information