Mtx11 is offline New Member

Excessive sweating , face turns red like hot flashes

It's been about 3 years since my last cycle. I only ran 2 cycles about a year or so apart.
    First cycle was dbol 6 weeks and test e 500 mg a week 12 weeks , clo mid and Nova for pct

2nd cycle was test e for 12 weeks and tren a for 8 weeks same pct

Ever since I went on the cycles I have excesave sweating and can really deal with the out door heat. Always need a air conditioner going. I break out in a sweat quick. Anyone know what may be the problem? Of something to look into? Thanks

gb123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtx11 View Post
    It's been about 3 years since my last cycle. I only ran 2 cycles about a year or so apart.
    First cycle was dbol 6 weeks and test e 500 mg a week 12 weeks , clo mid and Nova for pct

Ever since I went on the cycles I have excesave sweating and can really deal with the out door heat. Always need a air conditioner going. I break out in a sweat quick. Anyone know what may be the problem? Of something to look into? Thanks
    I doubt its anything steroid realated, especially 3 years of non use.
    Get your blood pressure checked better whilst you are having this experience.

How old are you?

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    get bloodwork. get Hematocrit and Estradiol checked. If either of those things are super high for me I have similar negative sides.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like your blood pressure is through the roof bro. The first thing I would do is get my blood pressure checked and then I'd get a male hormone panel done cause unstable hormones can cause a lot of nasty side effects.

Here's my blood results. I'm 35 6'1 235
    I take yearly physicals blood pressure is always normal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Excessive sweating , face turns red like hot flashes-screenshot_20180219-200001.png   Excessive sweating , face turns red like hot flashes-screenshot_20180219-200025.png   Excessive sweating , face turns red like hot flashes-screenshot_20180219-200039.png   Excessive sweating , face turns red like hot flashes-screenshot_20180219-200049.png   Excessive sweating , face turns red like hot flashes-screenshot_20180219-200011.png  

Last edited by Mtx11; 02-19-2018 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Added info

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Here's my blood results. I'm 35 6'1 235
    I take yearly physicals blood pressure is always normal
    Your labs look good, if anything it shows you may be fighting a bug. Your lymphocytes and eosinophils are a tad high, and your neutrophils are low. That’s typically indicative of your body fighting a viral infection of some sort.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thank you. Guess that's a good and bad thing. Now gotta find out what kinda infection.

I have similar reaction to heat as you. I grew up down South so I am very familiar with HOT and HUMID weather. I never had any problems with temperature until I did a cycle back many years ago. Nowdays, I can soak 2 or 3 towels during a 90 minute workout. I can't tell you that it was the AAS that's making me sweat and has made me less tolerant to heat. I don't have enough data to make that claim. I just know at 15 years ago I barely broke a sweat in the same 90 minute workout. Today, I soak 3 towels during the same workout. It also may be age appropriate. AAS an aging are the two major variables to which I attribute my sweating. Maybe it's both? What ever the case, I just use a bigger towel in the gym,

Thread Information