Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Sustanon 250 vs Test E

MikeDavis78418 is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 vs Test E

Hey guys, I have a question. My brother in law gave me a few bottles of Sustanon 250. What’s the difference between doing a first cycle of Test E and a first cycle of Sustanon 250? I read an article saying that I could do a cycle of the Sustanon 250 and pin every 3.5 days like Test E. But the article wasn’t from this forum. So not sure if I trust it or not.

paul_ is offline New Member
    most of the experienced people around here won't bother answering as long as you don't give some stats to begin with.
    especially when you are asking newbie questions like this.
    to answer your question : the difference between running sustanon and test e only doing a first cycle is that sustanon is a blend and you won't know exactly what each compound feels like, when running test e everything you feel you will know it's from test e.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The difference is Test E is testosterone enanthate , testosterone bound to the enanthate ester. The ester makes it so that it is broken down slowly and you have a slow release. By around 5 days approx half of the amount injected will be released into the blood stream. This is so that you can inject less frequently otherwise testosterone without an ester would need 2-3 injections per day for stable levels. Enanthate can be injected twice per week.

Sustanon is a blend of four esters. Per 250mg sustanon is 100mg test decanoate, 60 isocaproate, 60 phenylpropionate and 30 propionate . The first is the slowest ester to be broken down, the last is the fastest. The prop will be released quickly while the decanoate is slower than enanthate the other in-between. I'd run enanthate for simplicity but if you got that then go for it. Remember to read the stickies and get your AI, HCG and PCT stuff before you start.

Saheim is offline New Member
    Hey, OP

Just a thought, here - if you're not used to pinnin, don't have a system/ritual already, mon/thur is A LOT easier to keep up with than EOD or E3D. Life gets hectic, doses get skipped, levels get funny. I am no expert and (as such) do not give advice. Just saying that keep track might not be as easy as you think. Also, I'm assuming you are planning a "cycle" (as compared to being a constant on). Well, after your last shot, each ester will stay in your system for a different length of time, with a blend. With a single ester, when it is done it is done. I'm not promoting one of the other, just pointing out little things you might wanna consider.

The theory is that because of the short esters in Sus250 it's suppose to "kick in" faster than Test E. Also, doe to the long esters it will keep a stable blood concentration level for longer. Practically, Test E pins are smooth with little PIP. Sus250 hurts like a muther. LOL They both work. I personally prefer the Test E pins.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally feel Sust is too unstable. In theory it sounds good, but truth is it takes almost as long as Test E to kick in so I'd prefer to have more stable blood levels and not have ~ 20% of my Test metabolizing in 24 hours... The only exception is if one pins Sust eod. Then it's a fine choice. I personally pin Test E eod because I prefer to keep everything on point and steady.

I never a miss a shot either... That's crazy to me. If you're consistently forgetting to dose then you're probably not dedicated nor responsible enough to be f*ckin with gear IMO.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Sweet. Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. I’ll tell him to get me some Test E and just hold on to the Sus 250 for now. Maybe I’ll try it later. But it doesn’t sound like something I want to try for my first cycle. Especially since I don’t know how bad pip can get.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDavis78418 View Post
    Sweet. Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. I’ll tell him to get me some Test E and just hold on to the Sus 250 for now. Maybe I’ll try it later. But it doesn’t sound like something I want to try for my first cycle. Especially since I don’t know how bad pip can get.
    You can use the Sust if you already have it, but just pin it eod at whichever dose you feel appropriate. I personally keep Test pretty low at .5 cc's of 250 mg/cc Test E so only 325mg a week which is plenty for me...But it depends on your body, your goals, and other compounds that you're running. If you're running Test by itself I'd probably go a bit higher to 1 cc eod. It's actually not a bad idea to start a Test cycle with Sust and then transition over to Test E but you have to have some experience and know how to do it properly without f*cking it up lol. It's not too complicated but you just have to plan properly and stick to dosing schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    You can use the Sust if you already have it, but just pin it eod at whichever dose you feel appropriate. I personally keep Test pretty low at .5 cc's of 250 mg/cc Test E so only 325mg a week which is plenty for me...But it depends on your body, your goals, and other compounds that you're running. If you're running Test by itself I'd probably go a bit higher to 1 cc eod. It's actually not a bad idea to start a Test cycle with Sust and then transition over to Test E but you have to have some experience and know how to do it properly without f*cking it up lol. It's not too complicated but you just have to plan properly and stick to dosing schedule.
    This will be my first cycle so I’m not experienced enough to switch during cycle. I’d like to just keep it as simple as possible. It will be a Test only cycle though. Maybe next cycle I’ll add in something else if this one goes well. I don’t want to mess myself the first time I try it.

Thread Information