Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Bloodwork help?

ZKJ
    ZKJ is offline New Member

Exclamation Bloodwork help?

Hi i have a few questions so thought i would post them and hopefully get some help from more experienced users.

First off how much bloodwork do u really need to get done.i know the first one before using anything is very important. And then some say during and a while after pct. But i cant imagine people that have used aas for long periods of time get 3 blood tests for one cycle do they?

Also how long before using aas do u need to get the blood test as i wouldnt mind finding out what my test is at naturally but wont be starting aas for a while (at least not untill i dont have any questions) i dont want to get it done if i will have to get it done again before starting aas. If that makes sense.

Also how much other stuff do i need to be taking like arimidex ,hcg .nolva. because some say u dont need pct then others say u have to. I dont mind it i just dont want to be taking a whole load of stuff if i dont really need it.because i heard that doctors that prescribe testosterone for trt just use the test and prescribe other stuff if start to experience side effects. Although i imagine people take it to prevent sides at all.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Blood work is a must if your cycle goes sideways and you're getting bad sides. Blood work is recommended before you start your cycle to establish a baseline and see if you are ready to cycle. Blood work is good to have during a cycle to determine the effectiveness of your gear. Blood work is great to have 3 weeks after your PCT to determine the affects of your PCT. My .02

ZKJ
    ZKJ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Blood work is a must if your cycle goes sideways and you're getting bad sides. Blood work is recommended before you start your cycle to establish a baseline and see if you are ready to cycle. Blood work is good to have during a cycle to determine the effectiveness of your gear. Blood work is great to have 3 weeks after your PCT to determine the affects of your PCT. My .02
    Ok thanks and is that every cycle.i see some people say get bloods every few months.but woupd that be like after a while of using?

After a while you will be able to "feel" what is normal. It just comes with experience.
    ZKJ likes this.

Thread Information