Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: My 4th Cycle and Questions

aet63 is offline New Member

My 4th Cycle and Questions

Hello,

I've started to thinking to do my 4th cycle at April after do some research. But i have some questions about the plan in my mind.

My stats are,
    Age = 29
    Height = 174 cm
    Weight = 84 kg
    AAS cycle experience = 3
    Experience in sports = 5 years (Mainly, strength/power related style workouts)

I'm planning to take,
    1-12 weeks - Testosterone Enanthate - 500 mg EW (Maybe 750 mg ?)
    1-12 weeks - Trenbolone Enanthate - 200 mg EW (I never used this component before. 400 mg EW is too much ?)

And,
    -Proviron 2 tablet ED to maintain my libido, which can be decrease because of Trenbolone.
    -Arimidex EOD to prevent gyno and other estrogen-related problems.
    -Cabergoline twice a week to prevent prolaction increase.
    -T3 or T4 ED to maintain thyroid levels, which can be affacted by Trenbolone and indirectly to burn fat which i was not think for this cycle. I've read this information at the book about steroids .

My questions are;

-What do you think about this cycle ? I don't want to take too much Trenbolone because i'm not pro. Dosages and other medicines are sufficient or is there any recommendations ?

-I'm taking SSRI (Cipralex-Essitalopram 10 mg) with prescription of doctor because of my quite busy and stressful work tempo. I've read that Trenbolone interacts with SSRI in bad way. But, because we use Cabergoline to maintain prolactin levels, is it still a threat for Trenbolone ? I don't want to change Trenbolone in this cycle but if i had to i can.

-Do you recommend any tablet AAS like Anadrol or Dianabol in first weeks ?

Thanks a lot in advance !
    Last edited by aet63; 02-22-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aet63 View Post
    Hello,

I've started to thinking to do my 4th cycle at April after do some research. But i have some questions about the plan in my mind.

My stats are,
    Age = 29
    Height = 174 cm
    Weight = 84 kg
    AAS cycle experience = 3

I'm planning to take,
    1-12 weeks - Testosterone Enanthate - 500 mg EW (Maybe 750 mg ?)
    1-12 weeks - Trenbolone Enanthate - 400 mg EW (I never used this component before) Tren is an awesome compound but it has some bad sides. Since this is your first go with Tren, start at 200mg/wk.
    You'll still get good gains but with lower sides.

And,
    -Proviron 2 tablet ED to maintain my libido, which can be decrease because of Trenbolone.
    -Arimidex EOD to prevent gyno and other estrogen-related problems.
    -Cabergoline twice a week to prevent prolaction increase.
    -T3 or T4 ED to maintain thyroid levels, which can be affacted by Trenbolone and indirectly to burn fat which i was not think for this cycle. I've read this information at the book about steroids .
    You should run HCG in your cycle.

My questions are;

-What do you think about this cycle ? I don't want to take too much Trenbolone because i'm not pro. Dosages and other medicines are sufficient or is there any recommendations ?
    I get really good results with Tren but I have also suffered anorgasmia and ED from my Tren cycle. Ease into Tren. Run this cycle with 100mg/wk or 200mg/wk. See how you do and then slowly increase your dose for future cycles.

-I'm taking SSRI (Cipralex-Essitalopram 10 mg) with prescription of doctor because of my quite busy and stressful work tempo. I've read that Trenbolone interacts with SSRI in bad way. But, because we use Cabergoline to maintain prolactin levels, is it still a threat for Trenbolone ? I don't want to change Trenbolone in this cycle but if i had to i can.
    I'm on SSRI also. I find that I have no adverse emotional effects of Tren when taken in lower dose.

Watch your diet and mix a little cardio in with your workout. You'll get hard and cut. Have fun.
    aet63 likes this.

Thanks a lot ScotchGuard02 for this informative reply !

For SSRI, what is your opinions ? Can someone have experience with SSRI+Trenbolone comment ?
    Any more comments for my plan and questions ?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello,

My stats are,
    Age = 29
    Height = 174 cm
    Weight = 84 kg
    AAS cycle experience = 3

I'm planning to take,
    1-12 weeks - Testosterone Enanthate - 500 mg EW (Maybe 750 mg ?) Why not go 15 weeks and finish you last bottle?
    1-12 weeks - Trenbolone Enanthate - 200 mg EW (I never used this component before. 400 mg EW is too much ?) I'm on 450mg/week which is considered a moderate dose, 200mg/week is a fairly low dose but very effective

And,
    -Proviron 2 tablet ED to maintain my libido, which can be decrease because of Trenbolone. Who told you that!? Libido goes through the roof bro but if prolactin its't in check your dick won't work
    -Arimidex EOD to prevent gyno and other estrogen-related problems. This will take care of prolactin as well.. Start at a half eod that should be plenty
    -Cabergoline twice a week to prevent prolaction increase. Keeping estrogen in check will inadvertently keep prolactin in check as well. We're all different but I'm on 450mg/week Tren, 325mg/week of Test with only .25mg Adex eod and bo prolactin issues...My dick works perfectly and I'm not bloated or having any estrogenic sides..IMO the less drugs the better.. If you don't HAVE to take caber or prami then don't.
    -T3 or T4 ED to maintain thyroid levels, which can be affacted by Trenbolone and indirectly to burn fat which i was not think for this cycle. I've read this information at the book about steroids . Great idea man and good job on knowing that. 50 mcg of T3 will serve you well.

My questions are;

-What do you think about this cycle ? Think you'll make some nice gainsI don't want to take too much Trenbolone because i'm not pro. Dosages and other medicines are sufficient or is there any recommendations ? That's not too much Tren IMO

-I'm taking SSRI (Cipralex-Essitalopram 10 mg) with prescription of doctor because of my quite busy and stressful work tempo. I've read that Trenbolone interacts with SSRI in bad way. But, because we use Cabergoline to maintain prolactin levels, is it still a threat for Trenbolone ? I don't want to change Trenbolone in this cycle but if i had to i can. I can't speak from exp but I have friends on SSRI's and they're fine.

-Do you recommend any tablet AAS like Anadrol or Dianabol in first weeks ? Not necessary. Next time you can start the cycle with Sust and a Tren blend of Ace and Enanthate so you can essentially kick start without having to add in compounds that will fill you up like a water balloon. But this time you'll just have to be patient and wait a few weeks for gains to start. No big deal.

Are you running a PCT or are you on TRT?
    aet63 likes this.

For SSRI, what is your opinions ? Can someone have experience with SSRI+Trenbolone comment ?
    Any more comments for my plan and questions ?
    I'm on SSRI and have run a number of Tren cycles. I felt great and I still feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Are you running a PCT or are you on TRT?
    Thanks a lot for detailed answer AlphaMindz !
    I will update this plan to 15 week as you recommend. My supplier also suggested me Thaiger's Tren E which has 350 mg in 1 ml.
    I will buy Cabergoline, keep it just in case and will drop Proviron .

My last cycle ended at June-2017.

Thread Information