Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: New and need help

Newbie2018 is offline New Member

New and need help

40 yrs old and I am currently on a very low dose of trt that is prescribed by my physician (1 shot every two weeks). I am wanting to start a full cycle and have been looking at anabolicenergy.me beginner cutting cycles but could use some solid direction from anyone with experience.

I'm assuming you're taking Test Depot for TRT? The half life is about 8 days so taking 1 shot every 14 days is not optimal. You should be taking the shot once a week. Once you get your TRT blood level stabilized you can run a Test cycle. Simply increase from your TRT dose to 500mg/wk and maintain that dose for 12wks to 14wks. You still need to take an AI during the cycle. I don't take HCG since I don't care if my guys are the size of a quarter.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your TRT dosing is retarded. Have a look at the TRT section and get some info. Probably need a new TRT doc altogether.

Regarding cycling, after you have sorted your TRT out, check the stickies!

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I don't take HCG since I don't care if my guys are the size of a quarter.
    Sorry about the nuts joke no offense/not trying to be a funny guy, but what about HCG and its effects on pregnenolone and the health benefits of still producing it on TRT: https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...ould-know.html ?
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 02-17-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Newbie2018 is offline New Member
    I'm on test cyp once every two weeks...not sure if that changes your advice or not and thanks for the response.

The advice is get your TRT dosing in check first and learn how the esters work. By the end of your dosing schedule your test levels will be very low and then after taking the test very high. You want smaller more frequent injections. Check the trt section there's lots of info.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Sorry about the nuts joke no offense/not trying to be a funny guy, but what about HCG and its effects on pregnenolone and the health benefits of still producing it on TRT: https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...ould-know.html ?
    I hear you on pregnenolone and HCG. I used HCG religiously for years. When I went off HCG, I didn't notice any difference in the way I felt and my blood numbers didn't change. My boys just got smaller. My decision to stop HCG was purely based on my experience and not on a scientific study. I guess it would be best to continue HCG while on TRT. I've just been a baaaaad boy.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I hear you on pregnenolone and HCG. I used HCG religiously for years. When I went off HCG, I didn't notice any difference in the way I felt and my blood numbers didn't change. My boys just got smaller. My decision to stop HCG was purely based on my experience and not on a scientific study. I guess it would be best to continue HCG while on TRT. I've just been a baaaaad boy.
    You sound just like me lol but I'm thinking of fertility issues too just in case... Wouldn't care otherwise.

I'm old and got a bunch of kids. Yeah, kids can be hard but they sure are wonderful.

Thread Information