Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: mixing short esters with long esters

tharris50 is offline New Member

mixing short esters with long esters

Hey guys, I've been banging weights around for 25 years and just love to lift. Im 5'8 "Around 245lbs and happen to like the way i look, lol..I've done around a dozen or so cycles using various fruiti Peebles (we call them where I'm from) the hot debate going around for us is using long and short esters together. I've done test e (250 mg wk) and tren a 350mgs wk) w good results and now I'm using test prop (150mgs wk) with tren e (300mg wk) this is week 5 and the tren is really kicking in (may have to back down the dose a lil from being a tired panzy at work, lol) Thoughts on running shorts and longs together?

I prefer to run long ester Test with short ester Tren . I can keep my endogenous Test level more stable over the course of the cycle with long ester Test. If you run short ester Test, like Test Prop or Test Acetate, with long ester Tren your Test cycle goes for 8 weeks while your Tren cycle goes for 12 weeks. The last 4 weeks you're not pinning any Test with the Tren. Not a good thing.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the response. I think I'm gonna be done with the tren e at 8weeks and keep the prop in since I have enough of it for twelve weeks.

A 12wk Test Prop cycle is rather long. Prop starts working so quickly it is usually run for 8 weeks. If you're going to run the Prop for 12 weeks, you might as well run the Tren E for 12 weeks also. You will get better gains with running both.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    theres really no "debate" in regards to running long esters with short esters. its all based on personal preference and cycle design and goal.

I'm currently running Sustanon 500 (thats 4 diff esters of test) at 1000 mg per week, with Test e at 250mg per week, and Test Prop at 100mg Eod.. and thats along side Tren Ace (short ester) and Masteron Prop (long ester).. and Tren suspension (very short ester) and Dbol (very short ester) pre-workout.

Damn GH, ur body is a chem lab all its own

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    theres really no "debate" in regards to running long esters with short esters. its all based on personal preference and cycle design and goal.

I'm currently running Sustanon 500 (thats 4 diff esters of test) at 1000 mg per week, with Test e at 250mg per week, and Test Prop at 100mg Eod.. and thats along side Tren Ace (short ester) and Masteron Prop (long ester).. and Tren suspension (very short ester) and Dbol (very short ester) pre-workout.
    GH, use a wider angle lens. Your shoulder are too freaking big.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Damn bro, u don't fit in the pic, lol! I'm a man of minimums now days at 50 yrs old, lol..but I dont mind mixing the long n short esters. Keeping telling the boys around here test is test is test! Thx for the input n happy growing, tis the season!

Thread Information