Daxfit is offline New Member

Late PCT better than no PCT?

Hi guys, thanks for reading. Hoping to get some advice in regards to a late pct and recovery.

Cycles: 4

I have recently finished a cycle of 500mg of test E for 10 weeks. On cycle I ran no HCG but did use Adex at .25mg to .50mg a EOD.
    My last injection was on the 24th of January and the plan was to run PCT 2 weeks after my last pin.
    Unfortunately due to personal circumstances and a last minute house move, I was unable to begin my PCT protocol.
    Essentially I have now been off for a month with no test and no hcg.

Here’s the thing, I feel absolutely fine, and since the cycle was not for strength or size reasons I have noticed no real losses. I have had no oestrogen side affects creep up, my skin looks healthy, my mood is good, and I genuinely feel very well. I had some atrophy while on cycle however in the last week or so in particular my nads have returned to normal size. My sex drive has also felt high and healthy. The only slight issue I may have noticed is my erections don’t feel quite as strong or hard as before, however this could be psychological.

My question is, now I have the ability and access, should I begin a PCT course now 4 weeks after my last injection? Or since I feel good leave The recovery drugs alone and just go on as I have.

I have Clomid, HCG, adex, and Letro all to hand.

Would really appreciate some personal experiences or advice.

Cheers

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Do some bloodwork. You could just have great genetics and recovered already. Or you could have low test but not be feeling it. Everyones different. If it was me personally id do a regular clomid/nolva pct at this point, especially if you plan on doing another cycle anytime soon. Also clomid makes my libido go through the roof so thats fun too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Do some bloodwork. You could just have great genetics and recovered already. Or you could have low test but not be feeling it. Everyones different. If it was me personally id do a regular clomid/nolva pct at this point, especially if you plan on doing another cycle anytime soon. Also clomid makes my libido go through the roof so thats fun too lol
    I would love to get bloods done but unfortunately I can’t afford to do so right now, I do know this is the ideal thing to do.

Tbh I have no plans to do another cycle, not in the next couple of years anyways.

I am thinking to do a low dose clomid pct as of today, I have nolva but not sure I have enough for a full 4 weeks, although I definitely have access to some, I was thinking mayb it was overkill as I don’t seem to be feeling any oestrogen related sides?

Cheers

Bump

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    do it. If clomid doesnt give you any sides i say go for it.

Thread Information