Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Lab Results, Should I be on TRT?

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member

Lab Results, Should I be on TRT?

I looked at this twice and the only thing that seems to be out of the suggested range is the test and free test. Should I be on TRT? Any other insight after reading my labs?

5'10"
    15% BF

Completed 3 cycles but its been 4.5 years
    First time ever doing blood work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBC.PNG 
Views:	139 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	171853

Name:	CMP.PNG 
Views:	150 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	171854

Name:	FREE & TOTAL.PNG 
Views:	77 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	171855

Name:	FSH.PNG 
Views:	125 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	171856

Name:	LH.PNG 
Views:	136 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	171857

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Uhhhh.... Yeah!

I was at like 320 or something and got on TRT.
    Johnyonemove likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I personally would try. Once you get a little older they will put you in a different normal range that goes up to 90.
    Johnyonemove likes this.

I was planning on hopping on a cycle in 2 weeks. Do I wait till after PCT to go get a TRT consultation?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonemove View Post
    I was planning on hopping on a cycle in 2 weeks. Do I wait till after PCT to go get a TRT consultation?
    Unless you have to wait for financial reasons, there's no other reason you should post pone it IMO. If you get on it before cycle then you can just add the appropriate amount of Test to your TRT dose while blasting and when your cycle's over you can just cruise on TRT and not worry about PCT.

I’ll head over to the TRT forums and read up a bit. I thought I remember people saying that they routinely test you when you’re on TRT and that you need to cycle outside of those tests.

I've been on TRT for years but I've never gotten a script for it. As far as the doc's concerned my Test other hormone numbers are awesome. I didn't want to go jump through the ropes to save a few $$$ on Test Cyp. For the price of a night out with my wife, I can TRT for almost 6 months. I can test at my leisure instead of the doc's.
    AlphaMindz and Johnyonemove like this.

UltraFinder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been on TRT for years but I've never gotten a script for it. As far as the doc's concerned my Test other hormone numbers are awesome. I didn't want to go jump through the ropes to save a few $$$ on Test Cyp. For the price of a night out with my wife, I can TRT for almost 6 months. I can test at my leisure instead of the doc's.
    Just curious..I have read every article on this site atleast twice. Why do you use Test C for TRT? I'm getting ready to order TE for TRT and now you have me 2nd guessing.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Would probably save more not going through the doc. My insurance doesn't seem to cover trt. Love the stress free from a script, but $200 a month is some bull! Thinking about ditching doc, but phama with a script is nice atm.

Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFinder View Post
    Just curious..I have read every article on this site atleast twice. Why do you use Test C for TRT? I'm getting ready to order TE for TRT and now you have me 2nd guessing.
    Six of one, half a dozen of the other, unless you have an issue with the oil of one versus the other, or there’s a notable cost difference between the two. My TRT is Test-E, just because that’s what my script gets written for.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information