Salieri is offline New Member

Exclamation Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)

Hey guys, just finished 3rd week of Test E 500mg / week, Tren E 400mg / week. This is my 4th cycle, first time using Tren E (used Ace in the past and I never had any problems). 20mg / day of Nolvadex since the beginning. Also started using Dostinex 0.5mg once every 3 days since the end of week 2. Forgot to say that. And I see prolactin is actually lower than the normal values.

Now, at the end of week 2 nipples started to feel a bit itchy, I can feel a small lump under each of them (right one hurts a bit and I can feel the lump a bit under my nip too).

Please see the attachment for the blood work, estrogen is sky high and progesterone is high too. From my research ... I should start using Letrozole immediately, do you have any recommendation guys?

If I lift my arms I can barely see anything ... lumps are VERY VERY small, problem is that the right one got a bit worse than 4-5 days ago, because I feel the lump now exactly under the margins on my nipple, even under the nipple if you know what I mean, which I didn't feel like 1 week ago.

I dropped the tren ... just did the first shot this week and last shot I did it with just Test.

I also wanna continue this cycle for 2 more weeks, just Test E and add either Anavar or Winstrol on it, from what I've been reading there's some people saying that Winstrol can help on gyno too, some people saying Anavar too. What should I do?

Thanks guys!
    Best day ever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)-fc6bebd56411638f2c205868db9518a8.png   Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)-photo-17-02-2018-17-14-59.jpg   Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)-photo-17-02-2018-17-15-49.jpg   Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)-photo-17-02-2018-17-16-13.jpg   Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)-photo-17-02-2018-17-16-31.jpg  

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    keep taking Nolva at 20mg per day. Add in Letro at 1.5mg dosed 3x per week. if your still wanting to continue on cycle then DROP your Test dosage down. fill in the gap with another compound like VAR or Winny like you mentioned that do not aromatize.

the Letro is only to be ran temporary for a couple weeks to bring E down. don't be tempted to over do the dosage and crash your E

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    keep taking Nolva at 20mg per day. Add in Letro at 1.5mg dosed 3x per week. if your still wanting to continue on cycle then DROP your Test dosage down. fill in the gap with another compound like VAR or Winny like you mentioned that do not aromatize.

the Letro is only to be ran temporary for a couple weeks to bring E down. don't be tempted to over do the dosage and crash your E
    i prefer exemestane (aromasin ) to letro. I ran nolva higher as well.... around 40mg. I didn't have blood work to confirm the results but the lump went away.

Regarding var..... I remember reading either a study or a long time members testimonial on anavar and gyno. If I'm not mistaken it was a gar only cycle. While it doesn't aromatize it can still have an effect. It's been a long time and I'll have to look for it when i have time. I can't get specific with information on this because I'm not entirely sure tbh.

Haz
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    i prefer exemestane (aromasin) to letro.
    The thing about aromasin or adex, is that they will take much longer to bring E levels down, as they do NOT effect current elevated blood levels of estrogen like Letro does, they ONLY stop the aromatization of test into estrogen. so with Aromasin, the elevated levels of E have to come down on their own naturally , all you've done is stopped feeding your body more estrogen. Where Letro knocks it out right from the start.

but thats also why you have to be careful with Letro, as it can lower blood levels of E rapidly and crash your estrogen . gets the job done quicker then anything else though

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-aromasin.html

ive used both..... plenty of times. I'm telling you..... aromasin has been far more effective in combo with nolva. Everyone is different tho.....

Haz
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Alright guys thank you so much! I started Letro, just took half a pill (1.25mg) literally 1 minute ago.

I was thinking to take it 5 days straight, 1.25mg/day, then taper it down slowly like once every 3 days and lower the dosage.

Do you think if I'm gonna take it 5 days straight it's gonna be bad? Asking this cause the lump under my right nipple starts developing more, it's a bit more there than a few days ago, I feel it like a bit harder.

Be careful with letro. Too much an you can crash your E2. That's worse than what you're feeling now.

I was thinking about a 2nd option: Just did a shot of Test yesterday (no Tren ).

I may be stopping the cycle now, I started taking Letro yesterday too. I'm thinking of waiting around 10 days, this time will do Letrozole , then start my PCT with HCG , Clomid, Nolvadex .

What do you think about this guys? Or should I stay on the Test for 2 more weeks while I use Letro? Thing is that it fucks up my mind and I really wanna get off, but I wanna choose the wisest decision.

Waiting for your reply, thanks guys!

Update:
    Started Letro saturday, took 1.25mg, same sunday, same monday, then since Tuesday I started taking 2.5mg / day of Letro.
    Also, I kept the Caber, 0.5mg every 3 days.
    Also took out Nolvadex since last Saturday.
    Made the blood work again (after 1 week).
    Estrogen is down from 610 to 282 pmol/L (normal range says between 41-159) - so it seems Letro works.
    Progesterone is higher ... from 0.87 to 1.03 nmol/L (normal ranges says between 0.15 - 0.47)

Last shot of Tren E I did wednesday.
    Last shot of Test E, saturday.

Gyno is not gone yet, it doesn't hurt anymore, just 10% from what it hurt last week.
    But I feel the lumps a bit harder than a few days ago.

I will start the PCT next saturday (14 days after the last shot of Test E).

What do you think I should do guys? Should I take caber 0.5mg everyday or eod? Seems like Letro works, estrogen levels are half way down which is good, but seems like Progesterone got higher

Best day ever,
    salierijazz

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded;7361583[B
    ]The thing about aromasin or adex, is that they will take much longer to bring E levels down, as they do NOT effect current elevated blood levels of estrogen like Letro does,[/B] they ONLY stop the aromatization of test into estrogen. so with Aromasin, the elevated levels of E have to come down on their own naturally , all you've done is stopped feeding your body more estrogen. Where Letro knocks it out right from the start.

but thats also why you have to be careful with Letro, as it can lower blood levels of E rapidly and crash your estrogen . gets the job done quicker then anything else though
    No sh*t bro I didn't know that. So how do people crash E2 on Adex if it only stops future aromatization and doesn't effect total estrogen levels?

I would've just PMed you but I feel like it's relevant to the thread, thanks bro.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salieri View Post
    Update:
    Started Letro saturday, took 1.25mg, same sunday, same monday, then since Tuesday I started taking 2.5mg / day of Letro.
    Also, I kept the Caber, 0.5mg every 3 days.
    Also took out Nolvadex since last Saturday.
    Made the blood work again (after 1 week).
    Estrogen is down from 610 to 282 pmol/L (normal range says between 41-159) - so it seems Letro works.
    Progesterone is higher ... from 0.87 to 1.03 nmol/L (normal ranges says between 0.15 - 0.47)

Last shot of Tren E I did wednesday.
    Last shot of Test E, saturday.

Gyno is not gone yet, it doesn't hurt anymore, just 10% from what it hurt last week.
    But I feel the lumps a bit harder than a few days ago.

I will start the PCT next saturday (14 days after the last shot of Test E).

What do you think I should do guys? Should I take caber 0.5mg everyday or eod? Seems like Letro works, estrogen levels are half way down which is good, but seems like Progesterone got higher

Best day ever,
    salierijazz
    You're taking Tren E so now that it's built up in your system it's going to keep building for another week or so before dropping again. I lost track of your time line but I'm assuming that's why progesterone is still up cause Tren levels haven't faded yet. I'm honestly surprised that you're experiencing this at those dosages..

But let me share this, it might help.... In my current cycle when is it was just Test 325mg/wk and Tren 450mg/wk I was having no probs UNTIL I added Winny and about a week after ading Winny at 50mg eod I started to get a painful lump (prob due to Winny lowering SHBG and unlocking more free test) so I just increased my Adex from .5mg e3d to 1mg eod and within another week it went away... So don't add Winny cause it could make it worse. Anyway, after another week or so I dropped the Adex back down to .5mg eod and I was fine.. I have since dropped Adex even more to .25 eod and I'm having zero estrogen or prolactin sides so I think our bodies are amazing at adjusting and finding homeostasis again just keep hormone levels consistent and give your body time to adjust. TBH I'm due for blood work to know for sure where all my levels are at but I feel great, no gyno symtoms and my dick is working better than when I was 18 lol and that's the fastest way for me to know my prolactin is too high..

Also just wanted to add - be careful when you stop taking the letro cause I know it can cause a massive estrogen rebound because of how much it suppresses estrogen levels.. It's almost like when you hold a ball under water if you just let go that b*tch is gonna shoot up. So taper it gradually and I personally would add in a milder AI (my pref is Adex but a lot of people like Aromasin ) Anyway hope this helps. Good luck and pls let us know what happened.

Well it's been 10 days since my last Tren E shot (yep probably 5-10 more days since it starts to get outta system).
    And 7 days since my last Test E shot.

Well with just 5 days of Letro (3 days 1.25mg / day, then 2 days 2.5mg / day) and estrogen went down 54% (from 610 to 282). I think I'm gonna start taper it down since Today (cause after the blood work I did 2 more days of 2.5mg / day ). I think it's time to taper it down right? Get back to 1.25mg / day for 2-3 days until Tuesday let's say. Then Wednesday nothing, then Thursday another 1.25mg. Then start hitting it with Adex, 0.5mg eod? What do you think about this? Lumps are not gone, I think they are the same size (a bit harder than the last week but doesn't hurt almost at all now). But I think if I will continue a few days on 2.5mg I will crash my estrogen levels very bad ... that's why I'm thinking to taper it down right now since it's gonna be 1 week until PCT.

I want to start my PCT next Saturday so in virtually 7 days from now. Should I keep the Adex on my 1st week of PCT too? Will do HCG , Nolva, Clomid.
    Last edited by Salieri; 02-24-2018 at 03:02 AM.

Thread Information