Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: 1st timer Help!! Please!

1sttime is offline New Member

Question 1st timer Help!! Please!

Ok, here it is in a nutshell. My doctor has me in Test and HCG the test 2 times a week fill pin to 3 (guess thats 300?) the HCG .3, 3 times a week. I'm thinking of adding 30mg of anavar and 30mg of winny a day for 6 weeks. here are the questions;

1. will I need to increase my HCG after the 6 weeks?
    2. is this even a good cycle
    3. I take 100mg of Zoloft and 2mg of lorazapam for panic attacks and anxiety for the last 15yrs, I can't find anything about if adding the orals will have an adverse reaction.
    4. What should I expect during and post cycle should I do it?
    5. in additon to the HCG what else should do PCT
    6. Are supplements I should take during and post to help with negative effects

Quote Originally Posted by 1sttime View Post
    Ok, here it is in a nutshell. My doctor has me in Test and HCG the test 2 times a week fill pin to 3 (guess thats 300?) the HCG .3, 3 times a week. I'm thinking of adding 30mg of anavar and 30mg of winny a day for 6 weeks. here are the questions;

1. will I need to increase my HCG after the 6 weeks? No, stay where you are. I can't tell how much HCG you're taking because you don't mention the concentration of the injection.
    2. is this even a good cycle If you are on TRT dose of Test, about 100mg/wk to 150mg/wk, you might want to bump the Test up to 300mg/wk. Running 2 orals at the same time is not a good idea. Pick one and run it at 50mg/ed to 60mg/ed for 6 weeks.
    3. I take 100mg of Zoloft and 2mg of lorazapam for panic attacks and anxiety for the last 15yrs, I can't find anything about if adding the orals will have an adverse reaction. I take Zoloft too. When I'm on a cycle and I have an anxiety attack, I just kick the dog. LOL No man, I am totally kidding. I have felt no negative emotional affect due to an AAS cycle. I guess if you're a dick before a cycle you a dick during the cycle.
    4. What should I expect during and post cycle should I do it? You're on TRT, you don't need PCT.
    5. in additon to the HCG what else should do PCT You don't need PCT. Just keep with the HCG as your TRT.
    6. Are supplements I should take during and post to help with negative effects
    I take a multi-vitamin, essential amino acids, vitamin C, and my meds. You're on cycle, the AAS affects your body way more than the vitamins. Have fun
    1sttime likes this.

Thank you for the response and info! Why shouldn't I use both orals at same time and which one should I use first then? Thanks Again!

Quote Originally Posted by 1sttime View Post
    Thank you for the response and info! Why shouldn't I use both orals at same time and which one should I use first then? Thanks Again!
    Orals are liver hepatic. Both Anavar and Winstrol are used to cut fat. You don't need to overload your liver with two orals. Just run one oral and let the Test do the heavy lifting. 30mg/ed of Anavar or Winstrol will do very little for you. You need to run either one at 50mg/ed to 60mg/ed to see results over 6 weeks.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^ true

ok got it. I'm going to run 60mg of var for 6 weeks. Then how much time should I wait to run the Winstrol ?
    I have more questions, sorry I'm a pain in the ass.
    Supplement wise, I'm taking Tudca, multi-vitamin, Complex B, B12, C, D, CoQ12, Omega 3's, DIM, Tumeric, a baby aspirin and cinnamon.
    Why? this was "cocktail I got from a long term user. I also have a but have but haven't used it, anastrozole.
    Advice? Thoughts?

If you are under doc supervision, im guessing you get regular bloods pulled. Based on those, you or doc, can tell of you need the ai (anastrozole) for increased estrogen. For 300mg/wk test you may not, but get a copy of any bloods pulled for yourself, that way you can monitor and keep track of what each substance does to you.

Definitely only run one oral at a time, especially since you arent familiar with how it will affect you. You will see changes and results simply by increasing your test and running the var, like scotch said. You also have to keep in mind when your doc will be pulling bloods to check your levels. If you increase test and have bloods due soon, and he sees your levels shoot through the roof, he may want to cut your dose, etc. So i would suggest starting this protocol after your next blood pull, then going back to trt dose a few wks or month before your next blood pull, depending on how often you do them

Thanks man. I’m like a nervous kid with his first new car. Mostly about my liver not sure why but I am every little aches, soreness or twinge I think oh shot somethings wrong.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't worry about your liver on just test injection. Orals yes. Big cycles yes. Unless you are drinking alcohol as well. Get bloodwork done regularly and monitor it. Listen to what the people on this site say and you will probably be fine.

Thread Information