Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bethdoth
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: 8 week Tren cycle advice please

fali1989 is offline New Member

Question 8 week Tren cycle advice please

Hello all, this will be my third cycle. I am dead set on going with tren .

I have some experience with longer cycles with Test E, sus, EQ and var. Blood tests are all normal now.

Stats:
    180lbs (it takes a lot of hard work and dedication for me to get to 180 with my genetics, yes I track ALL of my macros 200g protein and have carb cycled even up to 800-1000g of carbs a day, I'm done worrying about just how much more I can stuff my face with the right foods especially since I reached this peak 3 years ago)
    6'3
    Been lifting 7 years - consistently 5 years

Here is my proposed cycle (8 weeks):
    Tren A 75/EOD
    Test Prop 50/EOD
    HCG (timing and dosage needs adjustment)

PCT (3 days after last inj):
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    (If you have any other suggestions please let me know)

I do have a couple questions and I would really appreciate some input:
    -Should I run HCG throughout the entire cycle up until PCT or just the last 4 weeks? I see some conflicting info on this.
    -As I hear horror stories about tren, should I start with 50 and up to 75 if I'm fine? I see some info about just sticking with one dosage so I was thinking 75 EOD
    -I have AROMASIN on hand, I heard conflicting info about this as well. Should I just take it EOD during cycle as a precaution. During PCT as well and wean off?
    -I don’t have access to caber or prami, do I really need them with these doses to control prolactin?

My last cycle was great, but had a lot of bloating/water weight due to the EQ. My PCT was so horrific (mood) that it almost made me not want to cycle again or just go on TRT. I only did Nolva on my last PCT.

Sorry for all of the questions but I would appreciate it as I am trying to plan my cycle as much as possible.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fali1989 View Post

I have some experience with longer cycles with Test E, sus, EQ and var. Blood tests are all normal now.

Stats:
    180lbs (it takes a lot of hard work and dedication for me to get to 180 with my genetics, yes I track ALL of my macros 200g protein and have carb cycled even up to 800-1000g of carbs a day, I'm done worrying about just how much more I can stuff my face with the right foods especially since I reached this peak 3 years ago)
    6'3

Tren A 75/EOD
    Test Prop 50/EOD
    HCG (timing and dosage needs adjustment) I would save this for PCT unless you're stepping on stage and need your nuts full size for aesthetic purposes

Clomid 75/50/50/50 I would run hcg instead
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 Start this a few days before cycle bc Prop aromatizes so much
    Aromasin 12.5 mg eod I would keep this on hand and only run it if you're bloating too much. If you do have to run it then that dosage is fine
    (If you have any other suggestions please let me know)

-Should I run HCG throughout the entire cycle up until PCT or just the last 4 weeks? I see some conflicting info on this. I wouldn't...Save for PCT.
    -As I hear horror stories about tren, should I start with 50 and up to 75 if I'm fine? I see some info about just sticking with one dosage so I was thinking 75 EOD That dose should be fine.. I'm running it at 450mg/week. Some initial sides but my body adjusted. However, we're all different just giving you my exp
    -I have AROMASIN on hand, I heard conflicting info about this as well. Should I just take it EOD during cycle as a precaution. During PCT as well and wean off? I would run if bloating and yes run while doing hcg bc it aromatizes like crazy
    -I don’t have access to caber or prami, do I really need them with these doses to control prolactin? No. I'm on 450mg/week and don't take caber or prami.. If you keep estrogen in check then you don't have to worry about prolactin IMO plus these are very low doses..

My last cycle was great, but had a lot of bloating/water weight due to the EQ. My PCT was so horrific (mood) that it almost made me not want to cycle again or just go on TRT. I only did Nolva on my last PCT. I think the bloating was more likely from Test than EQ.. aND yeah clomid f*cks with peoples emotions I'd much prefer hcg if I still did PCT

Sorry for all of the questions but I would appreciate it as I am trying to plan my cycle as much as possible.
    Please keep in mind that I answered these questions based on my own personal experience and may be a bit different for you. I'm all about less is more, so the less drugs you can get away with the better. There seems to be a culture going on where people are taking way more sh*t than they need. Keep it simple bro you'll be better off in the long run.

** let me add.... Scratch what I said about only running aromasin if you're bloating. I personally would run it at a low dose to keep prolactin in check since you'll be running Tren. Some estrogen is fine for gains but if you want your dick to work then you gotta keep estrogen in check so that prolactin won't be an issue..
    Last edited by AlphaMindz; 02-22-2018 at 10:16 AM.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I run a very similar cycle (50mg Tren Ace EOD and 100mg test cyp E3.5D) twice a year. I am on HRT so when done I don't have any PCT just go back to HRT. Everyone is different and I have heard that you will make more gains if your estrodial is at the higher end of the range, but I still run my AI Aromason (stane) at 12.5mg daily and do my 250iu's of HCG twice a week. Maybe others have more advise on that since you are not on HRT.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

I would appreciate some other input as well since I have defintiely read many times that HCG should NOT be run during PCT

I would appreciate some other input as well since I have defintiely read many times that HCG should NOT be run during PCT
    Fair enough. I don't do PCT so I'm not the best guy to talk to about that. All I know is that clomid makes your face look like a cabbage patch doll all round and red lol, and causes severe mood problems in my friends that have taken it.

The old school guys I know recommend HCG and Nolva for PCT, but the HCG has to be tapered properly while Nolva stimulates LH again. Also, guys use proviron to lower SHBG and increase free testosterone so with proper timing and tapering those are effective drugs for PCT without spiking estrogen with clomid.

Stats:
    6'3

Tren A 75/EOD That's about 250mg/wk. That's a good dose for first time Tren cycle.
    Test Prop 50/EOD 175mg/wk is a little low IMO. I would run Test at 75mg/EOD like the Tren. Just mix two in 1:1 ratio.
    HCG (timing and dosage needs adjustment) It won't hurt to run it as soon as you start your cycle. Twice a week throughout your cycle at 250iu each pin.

Clomid 75/50/50/50 I would go a little heavier on the first week @ 100mg/ed.
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 Nolva looks good.
    Aromasin 12.5 mg eod Run the Aromasin during your cycle not in your PCT.
    (If you have any other suggestions please let me know) You need to run cabergoline or Prami for prolactin control.

-Should I run HCG throughout the entire cycle up until PCT or just the last 4 weeks? I see some conflicting info on this. Run it the whole cycle.
    -As I hear horror stories about tren, should I start with 50 and up to 75 if I'm fine? I see some info about just sticking with one dosage so I was thinking 75 EOD I started my first Tren cycle at 100mg/wk. At 350mg/wk I had the cardio endurance of a slob, had bad night sweat, and disrupted sleep. You might be able to tolerate the Tren sides better than me.
    -I have AROMASIN on hand, I heard conflicting info about this as well. Should I just take it EOD during cycle as a precaution. During PCT as well and wean off? Run it through the whole cycle.
    -I don’t have access to caber or prami, do I really need them with these doses to control prolactin? You need one of them. Prolactin is the hormone your body secretes after sexual climax. It kills the erection and relaxes the body. You need to control the prolactin to prevent possible gyno sides and keep your libido alive.

My last cycle was great, but had a lot of bloating/water weight due to the EQ. My PCT was so horrific (mood) that it almost made me not want to cycle again or just go on TRT. I only did Nolva on my last PCT.
    Mood swings are common if your E2 swing is heavy. It's called estrogen rebound and is a chemical imbalance in your brain. It is not good. It's like having major depression. If you control your E2 throughout your cycle, you won't feel the estrogen rebound as much or at all.

The main thing about controlling prolactin is to control the E2. Do a little cardio, eat clean, and you're going to be ripped by the end of the cycle.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your testicles are fine then don't run it, but why not just keep them plump and avoid the shrinkage. Also I forgot I run .25mg of caber twice a week. This is what controls prolactin.

do not run it during PCT.
    hCG is suppressive
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The main thing about controlling prolactin is to control the E2. Do a little cardio, eat clean, and you're going to be ripped by the end of the cycle.

I really don’t have access to caber or prami, is this really necessary?

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 02-24-2018 at 12:01 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think that your questions on the cycle and PCT have bee answered. Now I will be the unpopular guy. You are 180 and 6’3”. IMO you are wasting your money until you get your diet dialed in. I will keep it at that because you think that you have done everything possible. You have to gain weight and maintain it in order to have any benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AlphaMindz likes this.

I swear to you I couldn’t possibly be eating more and especially from the right foods. My T is in normal range but definitely on the lower side and always has been. It’s a miracle I’m 180. If I were to stop training for a week and eat less I go down to 165 immediately.

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 02-24-2018 at 12:01 PM.

I swear to you I couldn’t possibly be eating more and especially from the right foods. My T is in normal range but definitely on the lower side and always has been. It’s a miracle I’m 180. If I were to stop training for a week and eat less I go down to 165 immediately.
    Then you're holding a sh*t ton of water bro. Fat doesn't burn that quickly neither does muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Then you're holding a sh*t ton of water bro. Fat doesn't burn that quickly neither does muscle.
    Everyone in my family looks like an aids/cancer patient. It’s just how I am set up genetically. Why I chose bodybuilding I don’t have a clue

Everyone in my family looks like an aids/cancer patient. It’s just how I am set up genetically. Why I chose bodybuilding I don’t have a clue
    Fair enough man but all you have to do is increase your caloric intake to put on weight. That's not too difficult to do if you know what you're doing. A great way to add calories to your day is teaspoons of olive oil or flax seed oil. They're very calorie dense and heart healthy at the same time. Just that one little trick alone can easily add 1,000 + calories to your daily intake. Eat avocados, nuts, red meat, pork chops...Those are some examples of whole foods high in calories. Trust me man if you take in a solid 3,000 calories every day you will put on weight quickly and with steroids a lot of that weight will be muscle. One thing I recommend at first is to track ALL your sh*t so you can take the guess work out of it and KNOW exactly what you're really taking in cause often times we THINK it's less (when bulking or more (when cutting) than it really IS. Our mind is a master manipulator and the first person we manipulate is ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Fair enough man but all you have to do is increase your caloric intake to put on weight. That's not too difficult to do if you know what you're doing. A great way to add calories to your day is teaspoons of olive oil or flax seed oil. They're very calorie dense and heart healthy at the same time. Just that one little trick alone can easily add 1,000 + calories to your daily intake. Eat avocados, nuts, red meat, pork chops...Those are some examples of whole foods high in calories. Trust me man if you take in a solid 3,000 calories every day you will put on weight quickly and with steroids a lot of that weight will be muscle. One thing I recommend at first is to track ALL your sh*t so you can take the guess work out of it and KNOW exactly what you're really taking in cause often times we THINK it's less (when bulking or more (when cutting) than it really IS. Our mind is a master manipulator and the first person we manipulate is ourselves.
    This is good advise, thank you. I just thought that by eating oils it would lead to my diet being more ketogenic, leading to more rapid metabolism.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    If you have that fast of a metabolism and are that much of an ectomorph, then I would advise not running this Tren cycle . as Tren is going to burn through the calories in and of itself (which is great for cutting) and make it that much more difficult to put on size.

I'd go with NPP and Dbol and run a more 'wet' cycle thats more bulking orientated

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    If you have that fast of a metabolism and are that much of an ectomorph, then I would advise not running this Tren cycle . as Tren is going to burn through the calories in and of itself (which is great for cutting) and make it that much more difficult to put on size.

I'd go with NPP and Dbol and run a more 'wet' cycle thats more bulking orientated
    The problem is that I’ve already bought the Tren and am set on starting this Monday which would fit an exact 8 week cycle before I have to travel for work. So I’m going to just try this out and eat as much as possible. I know Tren suppresses aperite for some and for others they eat like crazy. With a dose like this, is it okay to not have prami or caber on hand? This is really my main concern. Short cycle and low dose like this with using aromasin EOD I should be fine right?

Thread Information