Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Help.. allergic reaction to tri blend

Bama17 is offline New Member

Help.. allergic reaction to tri blend

I'm new to the forum and this is my first cycle... I'm using a tri blend... Test p 50mg/ tren a 50mg/mast p 50mg... I'm injecting 1cc every other day... everything was good until like the 9th injection.. the day after the 9th injection I woke up and my whole body was covered in hives... Any suggestions or answers to what would cause this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help.. allergic reaction to tri blend-20180218_201800.jpg   Help.. allergic reaction to tri blend-20180218_201747.jpg  

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Assuming it's the gear: carrier oil is the most likely culprit. Ethyl Oleate in particular has been known to cause issues for some folks, other oils and solvents less so. Usually people complain of symptoms like knots/heat/pain at the injection site.

The hormones or compounds can cause a crap reaction like that but it's comparatively very rare. It is always recommended to start with test only for a first cycle and add one compound at a time to see how you react.

Regardless, it seems your only real course of action for now is to take some antihistamines and hold off.
    Bama17 and AlphaMindz like this.

gb123 is offline New Member
    Carrier oil like above mentioned most likely , if you have mild allergies to seeds or nuts this can happen as most of the oils are derived from these.

From personal experience i've noticed certain oils will give me pip more than others.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

I get hives all the time during the summer time. I can't figure out why I get hives either. It comes and it goes. It doesn't hurt anything except it's itchy as heck. I just take some Benadryl and live with it.
    almostgone likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Assuming it's the gear: carrier oil is the most likely culprit. Ethyl Oleate in particular has been known to cause issues for some folks, other oils and solvents less so. Usually people complain of symptoms like knots/heat/pain at the injection site.

The hormones or compounds can cause a crap reaction like that but it's comparatively very rare. It is always recommended to start with test only for a first cycle and add one compound at a time to see how you react.

Regardless, it seems your only real course of action for now is to take some antihistamines and hold off.
    Damn my man nailed it lol. That's a good answer.

My two cents are stay away from blends. They muddy the waters and you don't get to gauge how your body is responding to each individual hormone and then also how your body reacts when another hormone is added to the cycle. Your base should always be Test, of course, and depending on your goals you can add compounds into your cycle and see how you respond to them. Furthermore, you also have no way of knowing if the blend does, in fact, contain what it claims to contain.

That's just some side advice but I honestly have no idea why you're getting hives only now cause I would imagine that if you're allergic then you would've gotten reaction from the get go. My man Ersnt seems to know what he's talking about though. I would get off that blend and start a nice and solid Test E cycle and if you're trying to cut then just keep your diet in check and do cardio 30 mins a day. IMO you'll actually get better results from a proper dose of Test vs such a low dose of 3 compounds...

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post

Thanks for the info... I have stopped taking it... I really didn't have pain at the injection site and the rash wasn't at the injection site.. I'm just gonna get some test and see what happens.. thanks again for the info and help

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I get hives all the time during the summer time. I can't figure out why I get hives either. It comes and it goes. It doesn't hurt anything except it's itchy as heck. I just take some Benadryl and live with it.
    It i was itching to the point where I had bruises from scratching... Benadryl didn't help too much I ended up going to the Dr and getting a shot t clear it up..

Thanks for all the advice and help! Hopefully I can get some test next week and see how that goes

Thread Information