Targetweight is offline New Member

Diet for cutting cycle

I’m going on a cut cycle which willl consist of anavar tren , test t3 and clen . Please before you start giving me opinions on what I should take etc I’ve done my research and talked to a reputable source for this cycle information. I just need help with dieting for cutting which I’ve never really done much. So how many calories should I take in. Aday protein etc whatever I should need to know. Thanks in advance. I’m not trying to go super shred no body fat. I just want to cut down a bit. While at the same time still having definition everywhere. Also how much cardio a day, I’ve never been much for cardio but know I need to do it. I like hit training a lot. So would 15-20 min of hit be acceptable a day if I lifted 5 days a week?
    Last edited by Targetweight; 02-22-2018 at 10:19 AM.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your question is impossible to answer without a lot more info from you. To calculate your caloric needs one has to know their Basal Metabolic Rate which will be indicative of how many calories you'll need to maintain, gain, or lose weight.

Some general advice I can give you without knowing all that is I seem to respond very well to lowering my carb intake, and keeping carb intake on workout days and timing them around workouts. It takes a lot of discipline, but if you can keep carbs at let's say 100 grams on non-training days eaten at night, and carbs moderate on training days consumed mostly pre and post workout, you will lose body fat very quickly. In place of the carbs you'll want to eat foods high in healthy fats like avocado.

Another tool you can use to lose fat body fat quickly is intermittent fasting. Eat all your calories inside of an 8 hour window and then fast for 16 hours. This is not ideal if you're trying to put on more muscle mass but the fat will literally be falling off at your feet lol.

Thank you very much I will remember that when I start my cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Targetweight View Post
    I’m going on a cut cycle which willl consist of anavar tren, test t3 and clen. Please before you start giving me opinions on what I should take etc I’ve done my research and talked to a reputable source for this cycle information. I just need help with dieting for cutting which I’ve never really done much. So how many calories should I take in. Aday protein etc whatever I should need to know. Thanks in advance. I’m not trying to go super shred no body fat. I just want to cut down a bit. While at the same time still having definition everywhere. Also how much cardio a day, I’ve never been much for cardio but know I need to do it. I like hit training a lot. So would 15-20 min of hit be acceptable a day if I lifted 5 days a week?
    Your cycle is not for the faint of heart. It's an intense cycle. Guys run this cycle when they need to get down to 5% or 6% in prep for a show. You need to calculate your BMR and your TDEE. Without knowing those numbers, anything anyone says on this board is just an opinion and they're shooting in the dark. You need a baseline of TDEE before you can calculate your cut diet.

I will find out those numbers and get back to you, thank you.

My tdee is 3769 and my BMr is 2451

If you are serious about cutting I would run a carb rotation diet. Day 1 - No carbs except for green leafy veggies. You will be carb deficient but push through your workout even if it's hard. Your body will compensate by burning fat, that's the theory. Day 2 - 50% of your carb intake. Your TDEE is 3769 so 30% would be 141g of carbs. Dang, that's a lot of carbs. I eat 80g of carbs on my low carb day. Day 3 - 280g of carbs (30%), 330g protein (35%), 146g fats (35%).

Cycle these three days until you reach your desired body fat. Do 20 minutes of cardio 3 x week after your workout. It doesn't have to be super hard cardio. Sit on the bike and pedal away at 80% of the training heart rate for 20 mins. Good luck.

I really appreciate the advice and I will power through it and stick with it. I mean assuming the protein and fats are a daily thing? So I consume 330g of protein daily and 146g of fats daily?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Targetweight View Post
    I really appreciate the advice and I will power through it and stick with it. I mean assuming the protein and fats are a daily thing? So I consume 330g of protein daily and 146g of fats daily?
    They are scotchguards numbers not a recommendation for you.

I agree your cycle is pretty much a pre comp diet. I’m sorry to say if your diet knowledge is where it appears to be at you should re-evaluate your cycle.

How about throwing up a pic of you and sharing some stats

Weight
    Body fat
    Cycle history
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

paul_ is offline New Member
    that is a hardcore combo which I don't think you should try at least until you try every one of them solo.
    if you don't want super shred you could just run clen only or test + anavar to keep muscle on a very low calorie diet.

Let me put it this way, I’ve cut before I’ve never cut on gear. I cut from 356 pounds to 198 naturally without anything a couple years ago I did it in 8 months. , then started using gear when I wasn’t very knowledable about it. I’ve run deca masteron , test, deca, tren , dbol all before. Not together of course. I have plenty of self control about my diet and training
    Last edited by Targetweight; 02-23-2018 at 06:38 PM.

As far as being able to handle the cycle, I’ll be fine.
    Last edited by Targetweight; 02-23-2018 at 06:37 PM.

These are my pictures. One is how fat I used to be, one is when I lost it all and the other is when I started cycling. Now it’s been a year and a half since I last lifted(not going to get into why). I have gotten a little chubby. In the picture where I’m flexing I was 220 pretty solid. I’m about 260 now not so solid. I’m going to cut hard and tighten up and then bulk again.
    Last edited by Targetweight; 02-25-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You haven’t lifted for 18 months and want to jump straight into that cycle? Wow, well you’ve cut successfully naturally before just do that again.

At age 22 having cycled all those compounds and wanting to cycle all these, as well as yo-yo weight loss/gain you are likely in for a future of ruined natural hormones.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Scotch and BNB. You have no business cycling right now. Get into shape and stop with the yoyo stuff. Your natural hormones will be toast if they aren't already. Get time in the gym consistently. Cut naturally. Get a few years in the gym before you consider.

Thread Information