Thread: drinkin winny

bigdog55 is offline New Member

drinkin winny

I am gettin ready to add some winny to my cycle. I have read on here that you can drink it and still get good results. I was wondering if i should drink it everytime or switch back and forth between drinkin it and shooting it. also i know that if I am gonna drink it that i should take it with grapefruit juice, should i take it at the sametime everytime and what time is best to take it. thanks for the help

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Shoot one day inject the next. Or drink it ED. Or inject it ED. It boils down to preference bro. Most switch b/c they don't want to be a human pin cushion.

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog55
    I am gettin ready to add some winny to my cycle. I have read on here that you can drink it and still get good results. I was wondering if i should drink it everytime or switch back and forth between drinkin it and shooting it. also i know that if I am gonna drink it that i should take it with grapefruit juice, should i take it at the sametime everytime and what time is best to take it. thanks for the help
    if you drink it I would split the does and take it twice a day

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICING
    if you drink it I would split the does and take it twice a day

I was just about to start a thread about this, b/c this topic has been raised eod. For a tribute I will post a thread every time i dont see this on the top half of the forum.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Just shoot it! It doesn't hurt man, its not that big of a deal. I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of injecting everyday, you don't even feel it. The only time I drink it is when my bottle is empty and I fill it half way with grapefruit juice into and shake it. Then I chew on the little rubber piece.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    some of us are sensative mind you mkv

Slypknot is offline Member
    Shooting winny is probably the most painfull AS I've ever done. The actual injection doesn't hurt, piece o cake...but the prob I had was the fact I'm injecting a water based AS into muscle tissue - muscle tissue that is NOT happy with water. Every spot I hit got a golfball size lump in it and hurt like no one's business.

After 7 days of ED injects I threw in the towel and started drinking it. Bottom line, IMHO, winny aint worth the $$...go with anavar .

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    here here
    Quote Originally Posted by Slypknot
    Shooting winny is probably the most painfull AS I've ever done. The actual injection doesn't hurt, piece o cake...but the prob I had was the fact I'm injecting a water based AS into muscle tissue - muscle tissue that is NOT happy with water. Every spot I hit got a golfball size lump in it and hurt like no one's business.

After 7 days of ED injects I threw in the towel and started drinking it. Bottom line, IMHO, winny aint worth the $$...go with anavar.

After 7 days of ED injects I threw in the towel and started drinking it. Bottom line, IMHO, winny aint worth the $$...go with anavar.
    if you mix it with b12 it will not lump and hurt

if you mix it with b12 it will not lump and hurt

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    When I injected my Winny, I never ever had any problems, lumps, or pain. I used UpJohn and it was like butter. No worries!!!! Hell, sometimes I even drank the crap because I actually liked the way it tasted!!!!

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    When I injected my Winny, I never ever had any problems, lumps, or pain. I used UpJohn and it was like butter. No worries!!!! Hell, sometimes I even drank the crap because I actually liked the way it tasted!!!!
    gre: thats sick...hahaha

Thread Information