hustler101 is offline Junior Member

Which medical equipment are used to measure your testosterone levels?

Is it a blood analyzer machine or an electrolyte analyzer that the hospitals use?

I tried asking nurses what the deal is... apparently nobody knows the name of the machine and its variables that measure testosterone .

Does anyone know if theres a testosterone measuring machine I can get and use at home?

Like a portable blood analyzer would be great
    Last edited by hustler101; 02-23-2018 at 07:50 AM.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    It would be blood analysis. I would imagine you could get a home one but it would come at a cost it's easier and cheaper to get it done at the gps or private

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Usually it is an ECLIA or LC-MS test. Just go privatemdlabs or an online place like that and select your panel. They will generate an order after you pay them, give you an option of draw locations, and then provide you a .PDF of your results.
    Hope that helps. Not sure if is available in Canada?
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-23-2018 at 08:34 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

hustler101 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, althought I am looking for a home test kit, I would need to do the blood tests myself... I can't imagine it is that hard or technical.

I looked at some of these online labs and the cost to measure your test levels, estrogen levels and other stuff that I'm interested in, is wayy too high for the long term, not to mention I want to run additional experiments on myself which means I want to measure my test levels every day or afew times per week.

I rather pay a bit now, and save money down the road.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    Thanks guys, althought I am looking for a home test kit, I would need to do the blood tests myself... I can't imagine it is that hard or technical.

I looked at some of these online labs and the cost to measure your test levels, estrogen levels and other stuff that I'm interested in, is wayy too high for the long term, not to mention I want to run additional experiments on myself which means I want to measure my test levels every day or afew times per week.

I rather pay a bit now, and save money down the road.
    Believe me it is cheaper and more accurate to use a lab service to do this. Some say the saliva tests are cheap but I don't have much confidence in them.
    You really don't want to shortcut this part of it.

Good luck.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information