Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: New to Anabolics

Dmorrel7 is offline New Member

New to Anabolics

I'm looking to start taking Anabolics. I was wondering if I should start with Dbol ? Also a good reliable source. Any help?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Welcome, we don't post sources here sorry about that but to help us give you the best answer to your other question could you please let us know your
    Weight
    BF
    how long have you been training?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Like Marcus stated, we don't give out sources, but we do try to help people cycle safely.
    Under our new rules, a source's name can be mentioned , but no contact info or lists are allowed.

Stay within the guidelines of the rules which isn't really too difficult. Here's a link to the rules:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...01-2016-a.html
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-23-2018 at 10:07 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anytime someone asks whether or not they should take Dbol for a first cycle it's a clear indication that they haven't done a single shred of research. These guys have a lot of knowledge and will help you but you gotta do your part bro.

There's a sticky about first cycles. Read that and your question will be answered thoroughly. If you don't understand something then come back and ask and I promise you'll get all the guidance and advice you'll need.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information