MobilizedKombat is offline New Member

Looking to start my first cycle, help!

Ok, so, I read the stickied thread that seemed to talk about what your first cycle should look like. I'm already a really athletic guy and my goals are fairly modest - I am not looking to really beast out, I just think a tiny bit more muscle mass would be great and I want to look ripped. But I don't necessarily want to get bigger. Maybe a little bit in certain areas, we all have our areas we think we can improve, but I am fairly happy with my size.

That said, I spoke to a few guys who are familiar with steroids and the consensus seemed to be that they recommended Winstrol /Anavar . But the stickied thread recommends doing just simple Testosterone for your first cycle. Is it possible that by simply taking Test, I could achieve what I am trying to accomplish?

Also, correct me if I am missing something, but it seems some other key points are:

1) Have an AI
    2) Do bloodwork
    3) PCT drugs
    4) HCG (As, I guess, part of the PCT?)
    5) Time off = Amount of time on + PCT wait time?

paul_ is offline New Member
    Hello,
    I would highly recommend you checking out the forums a little bit before asking as there is already information and debates on these subjects.
    Short answer to your question : Winstrol / Anavar are suppresive and are going to lack your body in testosterone .
    A testosterone only cycle is able to help you reach your goal as long as you respect a good diet.
    Also, from what I read around here experienced people won't help you much if you don't present up some data about yourself - age height weight diet history etc

MobilizedKombat is offline New Member
    Sure - I'm 25, 5' 11", and weigh about 175. According to my fancy scale, I'm about 15-17% body fat. I eat fairly clean, I stay away from garage food for the most part. Could I be more disciplined in my diet? Of course, I know that.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    A tiny bit more muscle and a bit less fat is easy fixed with diet and workout changes. Especially if, by your own admission, your diet is lacking.

No need for aas at your stats.

Throw up a pic and let’s see how we can best advise you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Agree with BIB. I'm 185lbs at 5'9'. No aas use yet. Correct your diet, cut down on some of that body fat and try gaining about 25lbs or so naturally. Should be able to do it within a couple of years if you work hard.

You're a young man with raging hormones and a fast metabolism. Take advantage of it for now and squeeze out all the natural potential out of your body before you start on AAS.

Thread Information