Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Holy shit, I finally did it....

Luttrj is offline Associate Member

Holy shit, I finally did it....

I finally was able to push it in. My wife is an RN and she's been helping me. I've been a t-total puss about it. Would dang near have a panic attack trying to do it.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you push it on from the back or the front?
    Prol likes this.

Left quad.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm just playin man. Ok that's good. First pin ever?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I'm just playin man. Ok that's good. First pin ever?
    First that I've ever given myself. I've been on legal prescribed trt for 2 yrs. Like I said, the wife is a nurse so she's always HAD to inject me.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Was in the same boat before my first cycle over a year ago. Terrified of needles. Now 3 cycles later, it's no big deal.

The quad was my first ever pin too. After quads, try the delts. Hardly feel a thing in there.

Congrats! The first time I pinned, I had to close my eyes and really concentrate so I didn't squinch my butt so I can push the needle in.
    Luttrj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Congrats! The first time I pinned, I had to close my eyes and really concentrate so I didn't squinch my butt so I can push the needle in.

after 3 cycles, this may be weird but I can't and don't pin the glutes. I tried once and got such a horrible angle that the needle bent. Never again....

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    after 3 cycles, this may be weird but I can't and don't pin the glutes. I tried once and got such a horrible angle that the needle bent. Never again....
    I hate pinning glutes as well (I still do it cause some days I still need to get in 7cc worth of juice). I'd much much rather hit my lats, chest, biceps, or front delts. heck I'd rather pin twice in each bicep then I would pin once in the glute
    think for me it may be a lot of scar tissue in the glutes from all the years of injecting, so its literally a 'pain in the ass' compared to anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I hate pinning glutes as well (I still do it cause some days I still need to get in 7cc worth of juice). I'd much much rather hit my lats, chest, biceps, or front delts. heck I'd rather pin twice in each bicep then I would pin once in the glute
    think for me it may be a lot of scar tissue in the glutes from all the years of injecting, so its literally a 'pain in the ass' compared to anywhere else
    In your opinion, what is the least painful to pin other than delts and quads?

Thread Information