Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Ernst

Thread: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

I was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. Mostly cranial deformity, however I have poor muscle tone and weak connective tissue also.

I have been researching AAS for about 8 months. I am already on TRT for low testosterone (poor development of the testes), and I inject myself with Sustanon on Thursday evening.

I run 6 miles every weekday morning, however I've never really been into lifting other than doing press-up's and chin-up's.

There's a competitive bodybuilder at my gym who is a personal trainer, and I like the way he treats his clients.

I'm thinking of increasing my Sustanon to 275mg per week for a month while I do light weights. Then increase to 580mg per week for a month while I lift a little heavier. Next I will start with the personal trainer and keep at 580mg for a few months. Not worried about my gonads as I'm already on TRT.

Anyone else tried something similar?

paul_ is offline New Member
    I would start weight lifting first and get comfortable with exercises and routines. Testosterone alone is not a miracle drug.
    Optimize diet.
    Measure your progress. As long as there is any, I would not increase.

*I re-read this and maybe it sounds a bit harsh, but the idea is I would keep the possibility of increasing the dose as my last ace in the sleeve
    Last edited by paul_; 02-25-2018 at 05:52 AM.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    If you haven't started weight training yet I would just start in the diet section and training section here. I have made decent gains before I began TRT. about 170 with abs showing. I am now 185 being on normal dose of trt with abs showing. Just eat right and train and you will do well. Learn how first. Drugs will only assist in recovery. Yes testosterone and other peds help increase muscle mass. You will do far better just starting without though. I would want to get at least 2-3 years of lifting under my belt. You will need to strengthen your ligaments, joints etc. Get used to lifting weights. You don't want to go from zero to 100 too fast. You will injure yourself and the gains will be gone.

Whatever natural strength and size gains you can make naturally in a year or two, Testosterone can put that on you in three months. That means you're going to get strong, fast. Your muscles get strong WAY faster than your connecting tissues like ligaments and tendons. It's very possible that due to the imbalance in strength between your muscles and ligaments/tendons, you would do soft tissue injury during training. My recommendation would be to get in the gym and weight train for a year or two before you look at cycling AAS. You need to build a foundation of strength before you jump on a cycle.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great posts in here!

AAS is to enhance what you're already doing. If you're not training to your maximum abilities you are not giving your body a reason to adapt and grow/get stronger.

I hear what you're saying but I've been thinking to myself; Since I have such a bad start in this game, it might make sense to take AAS right from the beginning. No?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    No. Build a foundation. Stick with whatever TRT dose you have now and sign on with that trainer.
    almostgone likes this.

Do you think it's OK to start on GH from the very beginning, and then start on AAS say about 6 months from now?

paul_ is offline New Member
    Dude you have a bad start, GH will do NOTHING for your start.
    You have to find out first of all what is it that you want. You want to be big ? You want to be lean ? Do you want to be big AND lean ?
    Build a foundation which can take everything that comes to it. Motivation must be solid, it's a long term commitment even with using AAS.
    Second of all you MUST master training techniques and diet routines.
    Having achieved this things, now you can consider your first cycle. And because you are passionate about it, meanwhile developing the kitchen and training area you will read plenty of stuff about enhancing and you will have it sorted out before beginning.

I am telling you this because otherwise you may start cycling, have fun a couple of months, then go back to the old habits and your gains (if any) will go away as fast as they came in.

Thread Information