paul_ is offline New Member

Smile 1 pin only effects + some backstory

Hello guys, I'm new here and very happy to have the occasion to have access to such reviews and opinions people around here debate.

2.5 weeks ago I was certain I'm ready to start my first cycle 12 weeks Test e only, I had my first pin.
    I started to read around here for pip, but the further I read the more I understand it is not time for me to do a cycle.
    I'm 23 yo 207 lbs (94 kg) and 6"2 with around 15-17% bf and still having great progress in gym. I was thinking of a little boost as summer is coming by, but I realize I can invest further work into diet and training.

The thing is I had only 250 mg Test e and my libido is UP THE ROOF ! I find myself having sudden erections like when I was 14-16.
    I'm training for 1 year, and for last couple of months I'm pushing myself hard which made my body crave for sleep and food and made a great decrease in libido (because prior to training I was still having a higher than normal libido).
    Beside that shot I started taking an arginine complex supplement(thought it may help against suppression ).

To this point I still am very horny, which leads me to my main question : is it from the pin, is it psychological or maybe the arginine supplement ?

Another thing, I have acne and since pin it started to decrease. Yet I have not manage to find a single relate of acne decreasing from testosterone , but inverse.

Gains in looks are very small in my opinion comparing to other people results (since 1 year ago), but I had great improvement in strength(ex bench press from 60 lbs to 200-220 lbs) so I blame the diet (I get 1.5-2g protein/kg but I can't stay in caloric deficit more than 3-4 days).

More background :
    - 14 to 18 tobacco, alcohol and drug abuse(cannabis and speeds). When I say abuse, I mean everyday.
    - 17 to 18 I started training with a friend and at 18 he got me into a Test C + Deca cycle. 4 weeks in we found deca was fake so we stopped, no pct whatsoever. also I was so demotivated I stopped training *I know I was fool
    - 18 to 21 fast food only cycle, weeks of drinking coke and no water, video games all day
    - 21 adds xanax abuse to the mix for like 3 months. When I stopped I realize it fucked my body and my brain very hard. For months I had trouble remembering things, I literally felt like a fried junkie * which I was in fact

As a conclusion I have to say I'm amazed by human body. I shouldn't be alive today, yet it bared with me.
    Also a blood work is scheduled soon.

Thank you
    Last edited by paul_; 02-25-2018 at 05:34 AM. Reason: several thoughts added

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Most of the Test E effects start at week 3/4+, as for libido, in my case, it happens most likely hours after the shot.

One of the side effects i see as soon as i pin (within a week) is aggression.

Thread Information