Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Best pct for Test e 500 week and winstorl.

debating doing 40/40/20/20 nolva or should i stack with clomid?

Clomid 100/50/50/50 & Nolvadex 40/20/20/20.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Is that what the standard recommended PCT is these days..!? Jesus... I'm not trying to be a dick but how can anyone expect their HPTA to recover with 4 days of PCT after being on for let's say 12 weeks...?? No wonder I watch all these young bucks fade week after week post cycle until they have maybe 5 lbs left of what they gained..

I'm not a doctor and apparently the way I've run PCT in the past is out dated (and yes I ended up on TRT so I'll be the first to admit that it may ofnot been the best way) but it doesn't make logical sense to me that someone can shut their HPTA down for 3 months and with 4 days of clomid and nolva they restart it with no problem..

Have you successfully used this method yourself to recover from a cycle?

paul_ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Is that what the standard recommended PCT is these days..!? Jesus... I'm not trying to be a dick but how can anyone expect their HPTA to recover with 4 days of PCT after being on for let's say 12 weeks...?? No wonder I watch all these young bucks fade week after week post cycle until they have maybe 5 lbs left of what they gained..

I'm not a doctor and apparently the way I've run PCT in the past is out dated (and yes I ended up on TRT so I'll be the first to admit that it may ofnot been the best way) but it doesn't make logical sense to me that someone can shut their HPTA down for 3 months and with 4 days of clomid and nolva they restart it with no problem..

Have you successfully used this method yourself to recover from a cycle?
    that is ed dosage per week bro, it's a 4week plan
    Last edited by paul_; 02-25-2018 at 06:15 AM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Week 1: 100 clomid and 40 nolva daily
    Weeks 2-4: 50 clomid and 20 nolva daily

Hcg should be used on cycle at 500iu/week spread into 2 250iu subq injections

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    thats not a 4 day PCT brother thats 4 weeks. its 100 clomid for week one, 50 week 2, 50 week 3, 50 week 4 ,, same with the nolva

Thread Information