petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

long esters....how long is your cycle?

When running a cycle of longer esters, say test cyp and tren E, how long do you run them for?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you cycled before? That’s an odd question for someone using Tren you should already know this. Is this a first cycle?

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Guys can we please just stick to answering the question. But just to indulge you......Yes, I've run several cycles. I have used long and short esters, I have used tren often in my cycles, both ace and E. I've got well over 100 hours wrapped up in researching how AAS, their ancillaries, and the supplements that mitigate (or have been claimed to mitigate) their side effects react in the body.

I'm looking for anecdotal evidence from members on this board. That's why I worded the question as such, "When running a cycle of longer esters, say test cyp and tren E, how long do YOU run them for?" and NOT, "What is the recommended duration of a long ester cycle?"

What is the shortest amount of time, what is the longest amount of time, what is the mean amount of time, what is the mode, what did each member like or dislike about the various durations they've tried, how did the different durations effect their body, etc...
    Last edited by petemitchell30; 02-26-2018 at 11:43 PM.

tharris50 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    When running a cycle of longer esters, say test cyp and tren E, how long do you run them for?
    I've have good results w running 12 to 16 weeks on long esters. Tren E however, I haven't gone past 12 weeks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've ran a couple dozen 12-16 week long ester cycles over the years. they work, and things start to fall off towards the 14 week mark.

I now prefer to run shorter cycles more frequently and at higher dosages. so I'll blast short and long esters together at high dosage for say 8 weeks. then I'm done and on a cruise dose for 4-6 weeks. Then I'll blast again for 8 weeks, then I'll cruise. I feel that I re-sensitize better by only blasting for 8 weeks and then coming off, reset and back on in 6 weeks. rather then being on for 12-16 weeks.
    thats my experiential opinion. its also a fairly common practice in more advanced level bodybuilders.

I run long ester cycles (Test Cyp/Deca ) 14 weeks.

Thread Information