Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: I Need Help ASAP! British Dragon cycle

Jake222 is offline New Member

I Need Help ASAP! British Dragon cycle

I’m 20 years old, 5’10 165 pounds. About 8 months ago I bought a bottle of British dragon pills anabolic . I didn’t know anything about how it works but I did it anyways, I took the British dragon post cycle too. After a few months of being off it I started to develop gyno. My doctor confirmed it was gyno but says theirs nothing I can do about it. I also noticed recently (not to be gross) but my ball sack has shrunk a lot more than it once was. What can I do to get back to normal! I need help ASAP l

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    What orals were you on with British Dragon, Halo, Dbol etc? How long were you on and how long have you been off until now? Some of your symptoms may be irreversible due to the lack of a PCT and recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    What orals were you on with British Dragon, Halo, Dbol etc? How long were you on and how long have you been off until now? Some of your symptoms may be irreversible due to the lack of a PCT and recovery.
    Honestly I’m not sure, I just know they were anabolic and I didn’t use the right way. It said to take 2 a day for a month but instead I just took 1 whenever I went to the gym and stretched it over 3-4 months. After stopping for a few weeks I got the second bottle which is for post cycle that didn’t help at all. I don’t mind the gyno it’s not too bad but idk if I should just wait it out or look for more supplements to get my hormones back to normal

The first thing is to take a deep breath and relax. Your condition is what it is and you can only get better. You ran a Anabolic cycle without PCT so it's natural that you have stopped producing natural Testosterone or have severely limited the production of natural Testosterone. Therefore you testes will shrink. Your body has converted the Test into Estrogen and so now you have gyno.

The first thing you need to do is to get a blood test. Get a "full spectrum hormone test". Without knowing your blood numbers, all the great advice you will get is still a shot in the dark. Once you get your numbers, post it on this forum and knowledgeable guys will comment. You might get differing advice so just read through all the posts and you will see a pattern of what you should do. Then post your solution and get some feedback before you run out and start taking stuff.

For now, just don't take anything other than vitamins and eat some good food. Your body has amazing recuperative properties. If you treat it well, it will perform well for you.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The first thing is to take a deep breath and relax. Your condition is what it is and you can only get better. You ran a Anabolic cycle without PCT so it's natural that you have stopped producing natural Testosterone or have severely limited the production of natural Testosterone. Therefore you testes will shrink. Your body has converted the Test into Estrogen and so now you have gyno.

The first thing you need to do is to get a blood test. Get a "full spectrum hormone test". Without knowing your blood numbers, all the great advice you will get is still a shot in the dark. Once you get your numbers, post it on this forum and knowledgeable guys will comment. You might get differing advice so just read through all the posts and you will see a pattern of what you should do. Then post your solution and get some feedback before you run out and start taking stuff.

For now, just don't take anything other than vitamins and eat some good food. Your body has amazing recuperative properties. If you treat it well, it will perform well for you.
    Sorry for the late reply but is this a test I would do at home or at the doctors? I called the doctors to set up an appointment and they seemed to have no clue what I was talking about

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s a blood test you can setup through your doctor.

Thread Information