Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Test Enth 1st cycle and PCT

Atc5011 is offline New Member

Test Enth 1st cycle and PCT

I have done a ton of research, using various posts to gather information and have come up with the following for my first cycle. Let me first state. I am 30 years old, 5'10", ~185lbs, ~12%bf. I have been on a steady workout plan and my diet is in-check.

Thoughts on the following:
    Weeks 1-10 400mg Test Enth per week (given every 3 days)
    Weeks 1-10 500iu hCG per week (every 3 days)
    Weeks 1-12 .25mg Arimidex EOD

(14 days after last injection)
    Weeks 14-18 Clomid 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 (mg per day) .

I will also take 600 mg of NAC daily through the whole cycle.

---On another site I have had suggestions to go 350mg per week over 12 weeks. Also to remove HCG and use Organ ST, Post ST, and Sarms for PCT. I have not looked into these products for PCT.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Improvments?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stick with the HCG during your cycle and Clomid/Nolva PCT. The other stuff is pretty much only effective at burning up your $$ with little to no results.
    I would definitely consider pushing the cycle to 12-14 weeks and possibly 500mg/week of test, but I wouldn't go nearly that heavy on the a'dex. You need to base your aromatase inhibitor dosing off of lab values; it's not a universal standard dosage for everyone and the dosage you posted is a hefty dosage.
    Of course, food and training are key factors, but hopefully you've got that covered. It sounds like you have done some research.
    Good luck!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Atc5011 View Post
    I have done a ton of research, using various posts to gather information and have come up with the following for my first cycle. Let me first state. I am 30 years old, 5'10", ~185lbs, ~12%bf. I have been on a steady workout plan and my diet is in-check.

Thoughts on the following:
    Weeks 1-10 400mg Test Enth per week (given every 3 days) Run for 12 weeks. You will continue to make gains through week 12.
    Weeks 1-10 500iu hCG per week (every 3 days)
    Weeks 1-12 .25mg Arimidex EOD

(14 days after last injection)
    Weeks 14-18 Clomid 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 (mg per day) .

I will also take 600 mg of NAC daily through the whole cycle. Up you NAC to 2g/ed to 3g/ed. You can buy NAC in bulk for cheap online.

---On another site I have had suggestions to go 350mg per week over 12 weeks. Also to remove HCG and use Organ ST, Post ST, and Sarms for PCT. I have not looked into these products for PCT.

Stick with 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. You will like the results.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

only a Sarms salesman would recommend Sarms for PCT . horrible idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    only a Sarms salesman would recommend Sarms for PCT . horrible idea!!
    Hahaha, well said.

despite what you see parroted on every noob steroid forum out there, I would NOT start an AI from day one, especially with a long ester Test like Enathate .

lots of guys make this mistake and 4 weeks into their cycle they wonder why they are tired, lethargic, feel like shit, have no sex drive, when they were told they were going to feel like superman from being on Test. its because they are lowering their E way to low to start the cycle off.
    GuanacoJuicer likes this.

Atc5011 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    despite what you see parroted on every noob steroid forum out there, I would NOT start an AI from day one, especially with a long ester Test like Enathate .

lots of guys make this mistake and 4 weeks into their cycle they wonder why they are tired, lethargic, feel like shit, have no sex drive, when they were told they were going to feel like superman from being on Test. its because they are lowering their E way to low to start the cycle off.

Thanks for the input, when would you say I should start the AI?

Thanks for the input, when would you say I should start the AI?
    IF you plan on running AAS consistently for the next couple years and your taking things seriously. Then I would start this first cycle out by waiting until you get blood work done at 4 or 5 weeks. get your E checked and see where 400mg of test puts you. theres no point in taking a drug that you may not need. If 400mg of test puts your E in the high normal range and you feel great then you may not need it at all on the cycle (and can just use it at the end) . THEN the next time you run a cycle lets say you run 600mg of test. again go by how you feel and get blood work again. Lets say this time your E is way high and your starting to feel high E side effects. Well now you know that your personal Test dosage range for needing an AI is say 500+. now you've learned some valuable information that will help you with every cycle you ever do in the future (everyones personal range of what test dosage they 'really' require an AI is different . some guys its 400 , some guys its 800).

NOW you can take this information and lets say later on down the road you want to run 1 gram worth of gear. well being you know that 500+ mg of Test for you requires you to run an AI, you can tell yourself, why don't I just run 400mg of Test and simply add a compound that does not aromatize, so you'll run say 600mg of masteron with that 400mg of test. and again, no AI needed (the reason you don't want to simply run an AI no matter what is because they have some negative effects, will mess up your blood lipid profile, possibly hinder gains, effect libido . . . yes theres a time and a place to use an AI , but don't just run it for the heck of it without any real reason for doing so).

Note: and if your worried about gyro you can always run a SERM with your cycles and forego needing an AI. especially if your goal is muscle mass and growth. as having elevated blood levels of estrogen is going to help you grow and put on muscle. suppressing your E with an AI, just to keep from getting gyno is not ideal for making gains.

Thread Information