reeceg353 is offline New Member

Help/Advice with Cycle?

Hi All,

Currently need some advice on how long I should be running my first cycle for... and if it makes a difference if I use other steroids in one cycle?

Right now, i'm on week 3 and i've been doing 1.5 twice a week of Test and 50mg of Anavar per day.

I want to remove Anavar and replace with Deca on weeks 4-8,

And then go back to Test and Anavar on weeks 9-12

Question is, is this:

a) going to work
    b ) healthy (yes i know steroids arent healthy, but i mean detrimental to health)
    c) sensible
    Me:

Age - 26
    Height - 5"11
    Weight - 13st
    BF - 10%
    Training Exp - You would say a beginner/intermediate (on and off for a couple years but no where near the size of others on roids)
    Cycle Exp - First roid cycle.
    and Diet - Good, healthy mix of fats,carbs, protein, vits/mins etc

Any help is appreciated!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    absolutely horrible idea to drop anavar and run deca for only 4 weeks then go back on anavar. being new to AAS you don't understand these drugs half lives and how they build up in the body. Deca does NOT work in 4 weeks. its a super long ester, heck it takes 6 weeks just to start kicking in.

just stick to Test right now. your cutting yourself short by trying to throw in other compounds on a first cycle. save that stuff for later, its just a waste right now as you will be super sensitive to just test and make all the newbie gains you need with it.

what mg dosage of test are you running per week

Cheers for the quick response.

Yeah that makes sense; I didn't know how long Deca takes, I just thought because it was new to me, 4 weeks would be enough.

At the moment it's 1.5 CC, twice a week - so 3 CC / 300 ML

Quote Originally Posted by reeceg353 View Post
    Cheers for the quick response.

Yeah that makes sense; I didn't know how long Deca takes, I just thought because it was new to me, 4 weeks would be enough.

At the moment it's 1.5 CC, twice a week - so 3 CC / 300 ML
    whats the MG dosing of the Test . is it 300mg per 1cc/1ML.. fyi - CC and ML are a measure of 'volume' only and are not a measure of the actual drugs dosage , mg is the measurement of dosage

Ah sorry, it's 250mg per CC I believe

Quote Originally Posted by reeceg353 View Post
    Ah sorry, it's 250mg per CC I believe
    ok well if your taking 3cc per week then thats 750mg of test per week. I'd back it down to 500mg per week, so 2cc. its really all your going to need to grow like a weed on cycle, IF your diet and training are spot on.

ok thanks for the advice.

Regarding rests between cycles... What do you recommend? For example (again im completely new to this), I was thinking of doing 12 weeks of Test/Anavar .. Is that too long? Can I break it up into 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, then 6 weeks on?

One of those guys that wants to get in shape for summer, then have the rest between cycles in the winter.

if your a recreational lifter and your not going to be pursuing bodybuilding more seriously . then I recommend doing a couple 10-12 week long cycles per year with PCT. so eg., 12 week cycle, 4 weeks PCT, 8 weeks off.

breaking it up to say 8 weeks on 6 weeks off 8 weeks on. is for more experienced guys who are on TRT or run gear year round (they are not worried about their HPTA or having kids at this point). its better for gains and overall mental health Imo, but its for serious guys, not guys who just run a cycle here and there

Okay yep gotcha.

I will keep going to the gym year round, but I've been reasonably happy with the small gains i've been making at the time.. Sort of hit a plateau now though and just felt like I needed something extra. Never done a cycle so thought give it a shot, but yeah, don't think I'm planning to run cycles all year round as you've mentioned.

I'll stick with 12 weeks as advised.

Thanks again!

Thread Information