Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First cutting cycle

Easily Identifiable is offline New Member

First cutting cycle

Hi guys im new to this forum, I have heard good reviews about it and the help provided within it.

So I'm hoping I can be on the receiving end of some of that help, lol!

I'm currently living in yemen but originally from the uk

My stats are 5'9 body fat ten percent weight 71kg

I recently lost fifteen kg through dieting etc but I want to take the body fat and remaining f as t around stomach to the next level!

I saw the following the stack for $250 dollars I will post the picture of it as an attachment can those who have knowledge please inform if the stack is good and will benefit me in reaching my goal, thanks in advance!

It is an oral only Cycle as I don't want to use needles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cutting cycle-screenshot_2018-02-23-15-26-48.jpg  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At 5’9 And 155lbs I’m wondering what you look like now and how ‘tiny’ you will look if you lose any more weight. Why the need to be less than 10%?

Post a pic so we can advise properly but the oral only cycle you posted is not a good idea.
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Easily Identifiable is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    At 5’9 And 155lbs I’m wondering what you look like now and how ‘tiny’ you will look if you lose any more weight. Why the need to be less than 10%?

Post a pic so we can advise properly but the oral only cycle you posted is not a good idea.
    OK cool give me a moment and il post a pic

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Easily Identifiable View Post
    Hi guys im new to this forum, I have heard good reviews about it and the help provided within it.

So I'm hoping I can be on the receiving end of some of that help, lol!

I'm currently living in yemen but originally from the uk

My stats are 5'9 body fat ten percent weight 71kg

I recently lost fifteen kg through dieting etc but I want to take the body fat and remaining f as t around stomach to the next level!

I saw the following the stack for $250 dollars I will post the picture of it as an attachment can those who have knowledge please inform if the stack is good and will benefit me in reaching my goal, thanks in advance!

It is an oral only Cycle as I don't want to use needles.
    . No orals only cycles!

They're a waste of your time and money. I'm not gonna lie, you'll get some results...But minimal...and the minute you stop you're composition will go right back to what it was..

Much better off buying a few bottles of Test and running a 15 week Test only cycle. Eating clean, doing cardio, and training hard.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

And I agree, you're prob nowhere near 10% cause at that weight if you wanna cut then more than likely you're skinny fat. If that's the case you need to recomp, not cut.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible cycle. Sounds like you aren’t ready to cycle.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Who advises stupid shit like that...

Dude do your research, the fact that your even considering the advise of this guy who posted that cycle shows that your uneducated and shouldn't mess with anabolics.

based on your stats, surely you want to put on some mass. If you loose more weights your going to be unhealthy, un-happy and will look like shit.

Research!

There isn't enough Anavar to cause an anabolic response to the muscle burning due to the T3. You're not going to get the results that you think you're going to get.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    5'9" and 155 pounds and you want to cut ?!!

just build more muscle and you'll better be able to burn fat later on. just think of the fat you have now as stored calories that will aide in helping you build muscle , don't waste your time cutting

Thread Information