Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Why tren A side effects climb up?

tuxpic is offline New Member

Why tren A side effects climb up?

Hi guys I was just wondering why if tren A is a short ester and has a fast buildup then it starts to give side effects to people in weeks like 4 or 5.
    I mean i have read of guys that in week 4 the insomnia side effect starts bothering.
    And for me actually i have no side effects at week 4.5 but just turned a bit more aggressive and short tempered and a bit nervous since 4 or 5 days.
    Why does this happens?
    Thanks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren a can give instant side effects everyone is different.

tuxpic is offline New Member
    I know. My question is why do some people get a side effect at week 5 for example if tren ace start working faster than that?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    I know. My question is why do some people get a side effect at week 5 for example if tren ace start working faster than that?
    It works faster yes, but it has to have time to get to peak levels. You start to see gains about 5 wk mark or so maybe eaving 4 wks with short est if you are training eating right correct ?.

So you see this is when it will be at peak, so this will be when you will see most sides.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this happens with all steroids , not just Tren . side effects accumulate over time.

example - your hematocrit is 49 when your start your cycle. your on 3 grams of gear and at week 10 your hematocrit is at 52 and you start developing problems breathing, blood pressure goes up, resting heart rate goes up. this didn't just happen over night, it look weeks to accumulate.

same thing happens with estrogen side effects, same with blood lipid values, etc etc.. it all accumulates over time.

yes some side effects are more instant, like Trens androgenic side effects and stimulation of the CNS, or Dbols water retention. but even those effects will accumulate to more side effects over time
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Thread Information