Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Gear thickness?

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Gear thickness?

Potential noob question: So I recently got some equipoise and noticed that it’s not nearly as thick as the test I have run in the past. Easily draws into the needle and gives very little resistance during injection. Whereas the test ive used in the past has been thick as sludge. Should this be a cause for concern in terms of possibly having bunk gear or is this normal?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gear shouldn’t be thick.

On a side note you probably won’t get any results from it even if it is legit.

Heel94 is offline Junior Member
    Can you elaborate on that...?

The thickness of the gear is due to several variables. When I got my hands on "older" raw powder the gear crashes easily and is "thick". The oil used can also change the viscosity of the gear. The bottom line is, is the gear dosed correctly? The only practical test method is to use it and see if you observe results. You have to run quite a bit of EQ, 1g/wk, to see good results.

I tried it at 600mg/week for 15 weeks and can tell you it is a very weak compound that I will not be touching again even if it were free.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I tried it at 600mg/week for 15 weeks and can tell you it is a very weak compound that I will not be touching again even if it were free.
    the reason a lot of guys feel that EQ is a 'weak' steroid is because they cannot "feel" it kick in or working .. why can't it be "felt" ? because it has very very little androgenic or estrogenic activity. when guys talk about feeling a drug kick in, what they are actually feeling is the 'androgenic' activity and the 'estrogenic' activity ,, those two hormones effect mood and signal these 'feelings' to the brain.

So you take a drug and you remove those two things, which are the things which signal 'feeling' to your brain so that you feel the drug working.. and its going to come across as a 'weak' drug. its the opposite with Tren , because Tren is so damn androgenic that it promotes a ton of androgenic activity in the body and that can all be felt.

EQ is really nothing more then Testosterone without the 'androgen' and 'estrogenic' activity.

because of this I personally use EQ as a 'filler' drug. example. if I want to run a 1 gram base of testosterone, but I want to keep my cycle dry and without estrogen, then instead of running 1000mg of Test, I'll just run 200mg of test and then 800mg of EQ as my 'clean' testosterone. that becomes my base (then I can build my cycle around that base)

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Off topic, i wish they made a short ester version of eq. But anyway all gear ive ever come across ive been able to draw into a 25g pin no problem especially if i warm it up. It never looks like diesel engine oil lol

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Off topic, i wish they made a short ester version of eq. But anyway all gear ive ever come across ive been able to draw into a 25g pin no problem especially if i warm it up. It never looks like diesel engine oil lol
    Ive seen boldenone propionate and boldenone base but not popular because supposedly the PIP is just too much. Have read from other posts that boldenone cypionate and acetate exist too. My guess is if they were worth it they would exist in the market, considering boldenone is already popular...
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a very popular source carries boldenone ace and boldenone cyp, and even a blend of those two with standard EQ.

Thread Information