Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: HELP! My boy, it's dead....

  1. #1
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218

    HELP! My boy, it's dead....

    2nd week on 500mg (250mg e4d) of Test cyp, hcg , and dbol (1st week was 30mg ed and I just bumped it up to 50mged). Thinking the dbol increase did me in. I'm also taking 1mg of armidex eod and T3 ed.

    Can't get an erection and this is band new. Was staying rock hard and ready.

    Should I cut the dbol back or something else? I haven't taken anything so far today. Took the cyp and hcg last evening.....

  2. #2
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Gear headed, Helppppppp lol

  3. #3
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    2nd week on 500mg (250mg e4d) of Test cyp, hcg , and dbol (1st week was 30mg ed and I just bumped it up to 50mged). Thinking the dbol increase did me in. I'm also taking 1mg of armidex eod and T3 ed.

    Can't get an erection and this is band new. Was staying rock hard and ready.

    Should I cut the dbol back or something else? I haven't taken anything so far today. Took the cyp and hcg last evening.....
    man, I've told you guys I see this same problem over and over and over again. you guys jump on cycle and the first thing you do is starting pounding a ton of arimidex when you don't need to do that.

    its NOT the dbol that did you in brother , its the AI abuse.
    Luttrj and Eduke93 like this.

  4. #4
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Too high AI mate, arimidex isn't weak either, that's 4x the guideline dose in the stickies. From the info you're giving that could be it.
    Luttrj likes this.

  5. #5
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    man, I've told you guys I see this same problem over and over and over again. you guys jump on cycle and the first thing you do is starting pounding a ton of arimidex when you don't need to do that.

    its NOT the dbol that did you in brother , its the AI abuse.
    I really did wonder about that. I have never had any gyno issues but always used pro-hormones. So cut it out completely unless problems arise?

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    heck your test cyp is barely even starting to kick in yet . but IF you started taking that much arimidex from day one, then whats happening is your test levels are starting to slowly come up at the same time your Estrogen levels are coming down. thats a bad place to be in. as test levels go up your E is supposed to go up with it. thats why I don't recommend guys start taking an AI from day one of their cycle .. by taking too much AI you've caused this issue
    ghettoboyd and GuanacoJuicer like this.

  7. #7
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Makes total sense. I feel great other than having a limp biscuit....

  8. #8
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    heck your test cyp is barely even starting to kick in yet . but IF you started taking that much arimidex from day one, then whats happening is your test levels are starting to slowly come up at the same time your Estrogen levels are coming down. thats a bad place to be in. as test levels go up your E is supposed to go up with it. thats why I don't recommend guys start taking an AI from day one of their cycle .. by taking too much AI you've caused this issue
    How long should it take to clear if my last dose waa Tuesday

  9. #9
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    I really did wonder about that. I have never had any gyno issues but always used pro-hormones. So cut it out completely unless problems arise?
    cut the AI out completely for a week. IF you were only doing test I would advise holding onto the AI and waiting for blood work or elevated E sides to begin taking it , BUT your taking Dbol on top of test, and Dbol converts to a more powerful form of estrogen , so your going to need some AI.
    take a week off to hopefully get your E levels back up. then start with a low dose. .25mg 3 times per week and monitor yourself as you go.

    if gyno is your biggest concern, you can always just run a low dose of Nolva the whole cycle and not even run an AI and risk the side effects that come with AI use
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  10. #10
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    I really did wonder about that. I have never had any gyno issues but always used pro-hormones. So cut it out completely unless problems arise?
    If I were you I'd cut it out for a while, arimidex is a bit slow acting, the half life is 2 days I believe so you've got some circulating which will take a while. Start with the lowest dose and get bloods so you have a reference point and adjust thereafter.

    Personally I chose aromasin from the start. Milder and harder to crash your estrogen. On 5-600mg test I do fine with 12,5mg per day.

  11. #11
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    I'm only going to be on dbol for 2 more weeks then swapping to var. I know..... but... the dbol was free and I was impatient and wanted some water and strength going into the var. Var was the plan going into the cycle and then figured I'd experiment with the dbol. Never took before but I do like it. May actually get more dbol and finish it out.

  12. #12
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Thank you guys!

  13. #13
    paul_ is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    37
    Am I the only one around who sees this
    "Thinking the dbol increase did me in. I'm also taking 1mg of armidex eod and T3 ed."
    Why would you combine dbol with t3 ?
    Also I think your efforts may be pointless. Decide what do you want - bulk or cut ?
    Or if you want both, get into a proper mix.
    Go with the dbol cycle up to the finish as GearHeaded recommended you in the other thread and save the var for your next cycle.

  14. #14
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_ View Post
    Am I the only one around who sees this
    "Thinking the dbol increase did me in. I'm also taking 1mg of armidex eod and T3 ed."
    Why would you combine dbol with t3 ?
    Also I think your efforts may be pointless. Decide what do you want - bulk or cut ?
    Or if you want both, get into a proper mix.
    Go with the dbol cycle up to the finish as GearHeaded recommended you in the other thread and save the var for your next cycle.
    Pardon me. I explained why I began using the dbol. It was free and I had never used it before. It was more or less trying it for a few weeks. I never mind getting stronger but my initial goal was cutting with var. That's why. While I certainly do respect members advice, experience, and knowledge on here, I nor you have to follow it to a T. We're all learning, right? Are there any experts here? I hardly think so when there are so many variables such as gear purity and strength, bio chemical make up, genetics, etc.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Im sure if you wanted your protocol an exact certain way you could make the case for it. But im running t3 and clen with my test and deca . For me, it helps to work on that fat around my love handles and what i have still hanging around my stomach. I dont use it strictly for cutting. I have found it works well for me in short bursts, then off, then short bursts again-not to cut but just to help me work on those hard to get rid of fatty areas at the same time my test/deca run works on my size and muscle building. I am by no means a bodybuilder, and never will be. But i do experiment in alot of ways that might not be conventional-only way i see to be able to find the results that work for what im trying to accomplish
    Luttrj likes this.

  16. #16
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Im sure if you wanted your protocol an exact certain way you could make the case for it. But im running t3 and clen with my test and deca. For me, it helps to work on that fat around my love handles and what i have still hanging around my stomach. I dont use it strictly for cutting. I have found it works well for me in short bursts, then off, then short bursts again-not to cut but just to help me work on those hard to get rid of fatty areas at the same time my test/deca run works on my size and muscle building. I am by no means a bodybuilder, and never will be. But i do experiment in alot of ways that might not be conventional-only way i see to be able to find the results that work for what im trying to accomplish
    Exactly and do not get me wrong, I know my place amongst you vets. I'm fairly new to AAS. I'm knowledgeable in lifting and muscle groups and know how to eat. However, when natty I for some reason hit a plateau (like we all would) and usually gave up for several months. I've kept a decent base to build on and also working on discipline. I was doing really well for almost 2 years until I broke my scaphoid bone (wrist). Had to ultimately have surgery and a pin installed. Needless to say all gains and discipline in the lifestyle went to the wayside. More about me... I was US Army Infantry for 6 years and then became a county police office for 13 years until a DUI ruined that career. Now I own my own lawn care business and have more free time than I know what to do with. So I got back into the gym and hit that plateau again. Instead of pissing it away and giving up, I thought I'd go this route. So that's what brings me to T3 and Var. I'm not your ideal 13-15% bf but not unreachable with my current schedule and training. . So as odd and foreign as it may be to the pros, I'm looking to cut while also building. Not looking to bulk, just build. Strength and a routine. It may add a placebo effect but I truly feel motivated to get in the gym to bang and kill it. Feels good.
    Last edited by Luttrj; 03-01-2018 at 12:57 PM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    And you could argue im doing it wrong by running prop with deca . Its just the way i like it. I dont mind the pinning, i seem to keep my test levels much more in line rinning prop ed, then pin deca accordingly and let it do its thing. Not much fluctuation in test or e2 levels by pinning ed, so that no longer becomes a concern. One less thing to dial up or down or adjust. Deca comes in and runs on a steady test base. Works just right for me. I fully understand the concept of pairing esters, but doesnt mean either way is wrong.

    Lutt- these guys are right-obviously- you were hammerin your e levels before your test even got going. So in essence you were dropping your e without even having elevated test levels yet. My close friend did the same thing not too long ago-had blood pulled to see what the hell was hapoening, and he is e2 was 0- yes 0. He just pounded the ai from the get go before he even had an idea if he needed it or not or how much.
    I didnt run an ai from the start, even with prop- and as it turned out i didnt need it til i got to 700mg/wk. I was fine without it at 450-500mg/wk. And even now i only use .25 maybe once or twice a wk. With roughly a 2 day half life, if your not super sensitive to conversion, once u are off the dbol , you may find that .25 or .5 twice or 3 times a wk may work just fine. But u are pounding like 6 or 7 times that into yourself right now.
    Luttrj likes this.

  18. #18
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    And you could argue im doing it wrong by running prop with deca . Its just the way i like it. I dont mind the pinning, i seem to keep my test levels much more in line rinning prop ed, then pin deca accordingly and let it do its thing. Not much fluctuation in test or e2 levels by pinning ed, so that no longer becomes a concern. One less thing to dial up or down or adjust. Deca comes in and runs on a steady test base. Works just right for me. I fully understand the concept of pairing esters, but doesnt mean either way is wrong.

    Lutt- these guys are right-obviously- you were hammerin your e levels before your test even got going. So in essence you were dropping your e without even having elevated test levels yet. My close friend did the same thing not too long ago-had blood pulled to see what the hell was hapoening, and he is e2 was 0- yes 0. He just pounded the ai from the get go before he even had an idea if he needed it or not or how much.
    I didnt run an ai from the start, even with prop- and as it turned out i didnt need it til i got to 700mg/wk. I was fine without it at 450-500mg/wk. And even now i only use .25 maybe once or twice a wk. With roughly a 2 day half life, if your not super sensitive to conversion, once u are off the dbol, you may find that .25 or .5 twice or 3 times a wk may work just fine. But u are pounding like 6 or 7 times that into yourself right now.
    Yea, completely made sense after gearheaded explained it to hardheaded (me) lol

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Thats why he is the knowledgeable pro and not me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •