Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Anavar Shut me down HELP!

BigLegslittlearms is offline New Member

Anavar Shut me down HELP!

Hello,

I have taken a anavar only cycle for 12 weeks 50mg up too 100mg then down too 50 mg again. I know its stupid that i did this without a base as test, i listened too a friend unfortunately.
    My problem is that after the PCT Clomid+nolva i didnt take them for long tho. My sexdrive is completely gone im not getting horny at all. I can get it up and release my load but wihtout any horny feeling.
    Should i go and see my doctor now or what is the best i can do? That friend told me i should just wait till my sexdrive comes back but ive been waiting 1.5 month and nothing has changed.

Any help?

PS: i know it was stupid it was my first anabolic experience.

Blog Entries
    Time is what it's going to take for recovery...you could pct again but if you half assed it last time then I wouldn't bother just give you body time it will eventually bounce back...

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Elaborate on your PCT, what did you run mg wise and how long for?

Anavar is not very harsh, you could well have already had an underlying issue? Everyone is different but when i was 18 I ran an anavar only cycle as my first cycle for 6 weeks @ 50mg ED and bounced back just fine after 4 weeks of nolva 20mg ED.

Confirm what you ran for a PCT, if it was insufficient id recommend running another PCT and if this is unsuccessful go to the docs and get blood work.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have seen this happen here and there that’s why I don’t advocate even anavar only cycles. Hopefully things bounce back over time.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLegslittlearms View Post
    Hello,

I have taken a anavar only cycle for 12 weeks 50mg up too 100mg then down too 50 mg again. I know its stupid that i did this without a base as test, i listened too a friend unfortunately..
    even if you ran a test base, you would still be in the same position buddy. test would have shut you down even harder then the VAR.

Running HCG and an AI is just part of a cycle. You are where you are at this point. Don't continue to self medicate to resolve your libido issue. Just let your body rest and recover naturally. It may take 3 months or 12 months but it does take time.
    Luttrj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    even if you ran a test base, you would still be in the same position buddy. test would have shut you down even harder then the VAR.
    How do people run var cycles then? they just accept losing their sexdrive o.O?

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Confirm what you ran for a PCT, if it was insufficient id recommend running another PCT and if this is unsuccessful go to the docs and get blood work.
    I ran 150 clomid the first day and 40 nolva then for 2 weeks clomid 50 and 40 nolva and the last third week i ran 20 nolva probably not enough

Am i even gonna make any gains if my test lvl is that low im not even sure how low it is i will probably ask doctor for a bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I have seen this happen here and there that’s why I don’t advocate even anavar only cycles. Hopefully things bounce back over time.
    I will letmyself heal completely this was my first cycle ever. But in the future i wanna try anavar aswell do i have 2 run something els with it? for this not 2 happen again? probably this happened aswell casue i didnt do a proper pct...

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you make any gains on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Did you make any gains on cycle?
    I made a shit load of gains actually i got some picture i could share here perhaps

Thread Information