First Cycle - Advice, Tips, Conerns appreciated

Hello,

I have decided to do my FIRST cycle. Any advice, tips, or concerns would be much appreciated. I have well thought out my first cycle and did lots of research / talking with friends who use.

Stats:

- Height: 5'10"
    - Weight: 210
    - Current Bodyfat: 12-14% (Lowest I have gotten to is 7% so I know how to diet)
    - Already have a great muscular base (alot of people think I am already running stuff)
    - I have already gotten all my required bloodwork pre-cycle (Total Test, Free Test, Estradiol, Lipids, Liver, LH, FSH, etc)

Lifting History:

- Training for 6 Years (Diet and programming has always been on point since I have started)
    - Max Bench: 365lb
    - Max Squat: 530lb
    - Max Deadlift: 605lb
    - Progress is becoming more minimal each year (LBM gains that is, strength just doesnt stop for me, more focus on size however)

Goal:

- I know steroids dont directly help with fat loss but plan on using my first cycle for a cut.
    - My goal for on cut would be to maintain lbm and HOPEFULLY gain alittle bit of LBM while losing bodyfat
    - Using HCG during cycle to help prevent shutdown and a smoother PCT to get natural Test back asap

Planned Cycle:

- Week 1-10: Test E 400-500mg (leaning more towards 400mg for first cycle)
    - Week 1-6: Tbol 50mg (Although this may not be recomendded, I decided to do a kick starter oral)
    - Week 3-12: HCG 500iu (250iu x2 a week, also doing the last two weeks as ester clears before PCT)
    - Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    (Weeks 10-12 is the Ester Clearing)

PCT:

- Week 13-17: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (ED if needed monitoring estrogen sides)
    - Weeks 13-17: Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
    - Weeks 13-17: Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10

Additional Supplementation for Liver Support:

- Tudca
    - NAC
    - Milk Thistle

Questions and Concerns:

- How likely is it for me to gain LBM while losing bodyfat? 300-500 calorie deficit (Expecting maybe a few lbs of actual muscle gain)
    - Many people think it would be a waste to cut on first cycle. I do have good size already but would like to be a bit bigger. Thoughts?
    - Thoughts on HCG during cycle?
    - Can I expect to get back to baseline testosterone once PCT is done? (My total is 956 ng/dL and free 21.8 pg/ mL). Just worried a few months after PCT my total and free may be like 60-80% pre-cycle.
    - When doing PCT, is it possible for me to lose some of my "natty gains". Meaning I could possibly be smaller than pre cycle.

Again, thank you for taking the time to look over this.
    Last edited by AnabolicDrugResearch; 03-04-2018 at 06:21 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDrugResearch View Post
    Questions and Concerns:

- How likely is it for me to gain LBM while losing bodyfat? 300-500 calorie deficit (Expecting maybe a few lbs of actual muscle gain)
    - Many people think it would be a waste to cut on first cycle. I do have good size already but would like to be a bit bigger. Thoughts?
    - Thoughts on HCG during cycle?
    - Can I expect to get back to baseline testosterone once PCT is done? (My total is 956 ng/dL and free 21.8 pg/ mL). Just worried a few months after PCT my total and free may be like 60-80% pre-cycle.
    - When doing PCT, is it possible for me to lose some of my "natty gains". Meaning I could possibly be smaller than pre cycle.

Again, thank you for taking the time to look over this.
    Nice stats!

Losing bodyfat and gaining muscle at the same time is kind of contradictory. Try toggling between the two. I would not waste a first cycle on cutting. You can cut without AAS, unless you mean cut to unnaturally low bodyfat levels where you need more anabolism to fight off the catabolism of that cut... Save that for later.

Can you recover from a cycle with proper PCT? Yes there is lots of hard data on this: http://asih.net/_scally_anabolic%20s...f%20muscle.pdf

Can your natural test not fully recover? I haven't heard of many who have done lots and lots of cycles who haven't ended up needing TRT, maybe you can dodge the bullet with one cycle

Lose all the gains plus more? Yep happened to me in my first cycle though I applied lots of broscience and stayed on too long (for no reason). I had to train for months to get as strong as I was pre cycle but ended up with more accumulated fat... Though from what I have read this is less common for people.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aromasin dosing: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rdosed-ai.html

Due to it's short half life it's better to dose it frequently. Keep estrogen levels stable.

Thankyou for your reply.

Thread Information