Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: Does Gear go bad???

Third Tier is offline Associate Member

Does Gear go bad???

What’s up everyone.!So last year I started my first cycle. I had been lifting for a few years and was constantly doing research on this topic . At 42 I decided to take the plunge! Was taking cyp 300 mg a week. Ended up messing up my shoulder around week 5 so did a pct and stopped. Now my question... I still have over to bottles of cyp. Kept in stashed away. Does this stuff ever go bad??? Definitely thinking about giving another go this year . I actually miss pinning myself ... Wierd???

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if its been stored in a cool dark place then it will be fine for years. if there is any doubt then just toss it and buy more, test is cheap enough
    GuanacoJuicer and Luttrj like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if its been stored in a cool dark place then it will be fine for years. if there is any doubt then just toss it and buy more, test is cheap enough
    Definitely been in a cool dark place ... thanks Gear. I like all ur informative posts!
    Luttrj likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I get a high from pinning myself. So i guess your not that weird! Step it up to 400-500mg/week. 5 weeks of cyp is nothing. Stretch it to 13-14 weeks and you will feel like a super hero

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I get a high from pinning myself. So i guess your not that weird! Step it up to 400-500mg/week. 5 weeks of cyp is nothing. Stretch it to 13-14 weeks and you will feel like a super hero
    Yea I most definitely will next time. Only ran 300 mg because was trying to stay away from sides. First week I got the flu. Lasted about 8 days. Wasn’t that bad but was always hot and face was flushed and bloated. Subsided after 8 or 9 days.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    What’s up everyone.!So last year I started my first cycle. I had been lifting for a few years and was constantly doing research on this topic . At 42 I decided to take the plunge! Was taking cyp 300 mg a week. Ended up messing up my shoulder around week 5 so did a pct and stopped. Now my question... I still have over to bottles of cyp. Kept in stashed away. Does this stuff ever go bad??? Definitely thinking about giving another go this year . I actually miss pinning myself ... Wierd???
    It will last a very long time,,,even well past expire date,,if you store it properly.

Thread Information