Cobra Knight is offline New Member

In the beginning

My son is 13 he's 6' 225lbs and a very athelitic, but recently we started lifting weights and I know the basic routines and dietary stuff but I've never delt with supplements. So my question is what would be a good supplements to start with our goal is to tone down to 180 lbs and improve his foot work and speed.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    13 years old....6' and 225? All he needs is food and keep on training.

Edit: Probably all.he needs are dietary tweaks and more cardio? Why do you feel that 180 pounds is the magic number for his height and frame? Not trying to sound harsh, just trying to understand the situation.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-02-2018 at 09:41 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only supplements I’d bother recommending are the universal ones that anyone can make good use of: food, fish oil, creatine, and possibly D3 if you live anywhere north of Georgia.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Whole milk, flinstone vitamins, lots of water, tons of home cooked meals, and lifting like a physcopath (dont get hurt though). Your teenage son is going to become more and more anobolic for next 10 years just naturally. Get him on a good path now and he will be an incredible athlete.

Thread Information