Lightbulb 2018 - 2073: Planning 55 years of Blast & Cruise

I'm 30 now and I'm planning out my life with a life expectancy of 85.

I want to plan out fifty-five years of safely blasting and cruising. I don't want to compete in bodybuilding competitions -- I just want to be big and strong for the rest of my life with my BF% below 13.5%.

Step 1: Get sperm frozen before I begin

Step 2: Get medical tests done (full blood count for liver and kidneys and cholesterol, VO2 max test, echocardiogram for my heart) and keep the records so I can check for changes in the coming years.

Step 3: Decide on what compounds to use for fifty-five years (only choose those readily available in human-grade form from a pharmacy, e.g. testosterone , nandrolone , oxandrolone). Keep ancillaries to an absolute minimum (only Arimidex and hCG in low doses).

Step 4: Plan out my recurring annual schedule and stick to it, probably something like:

Jan - Mar: 750mg/wk Test, 750mg/wk Deca , 0.25mg adex e3d
    Apr - Jun: Cruise on T alone 125mg/wk
    Jul - Sep: 75mg/wk Test, 80mg ED var
    Oct - Dec: Cruise on T alone 125mg/wk

Step 5: Don't die for 55 years

One last thing: I don't want my organs to slowly grow over the next 55 years so if I do take any GH then it will only be a low dose for staying young and recovering quicker.

hCG will be run non-stop.

Any thoughts on this fifty-five year plan?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ambitious plan and I agree on step one and two. I'd swap out the arimidex with exemestane it is safer. There's a recent thread on using nolvadex only too. 750mg is a lot for a first cycle start out with 500mg.

Regarding the timeframe of your plan, I would add studying economics, history, weather forecasting, international relations et.c. to make sure you can foresee the conditions of your surroundings so that you can execute your plan with no disruptions

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    75mg test/week and 80mg/var? What is that? You shouldnt ever really have to go below your cruising dose. 75mg/week is practically nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    75mg test/week and 80mg/var? What is that? You shouldnt ever really have to go below your cruising dose. 75mg/week is practically nothing
    Dropping the T way down low to optimise the cutting effect of var.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrequited Arousal View Post
    Dropping the T way down low to optimise the cutting effect of var.
    VAR has a strong affinity to SHBG and will thus free up more Test to be used for muscle building and AR binding, which will ultimately build more muscle and burn more fat. Lowering T to that low a dose will not enhance fat burning, it will simply help lower water retention, which may give the 'look' of lower body fat percentage but not actually induce lipolysis

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrequited Arousal View Post

Step 1: Get sperm frozen before I begin

hCG will be run non-stop.
    why run HCG the whole time? you already said your freezing your sperm. plus do you really need to be fertile from the age of 45-85 ?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    why run HCG the whole time? you already said your freezing your sperm. plus do you really need to be fertile from the age of 45-85 ?
    To keep my testicles plump in size and to keep my semen voluminous.

Thread Information