MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Workouts harder on cycle? Pump

I am on a Test E, Proviron , Anavar cycle. Going into 7th week and this shit has kicked in.

I知 drinking nearly 40~60 ounces of water while working out. I notice the pump has been intense where it can be debilitating at times, I work through it but I also notice a little less stamina granted this is the second back in the gym after missing three days from being sick but is that the norm when everything fully kicks in?

My strength has increased tremendously so I am definitely lifting heavy and I think my body is taking more of a pounding and which makes me more out of breath while lifting which is rare for me since I will do HIIT cardio throughout the week.

I知 not sure if it痴 just lingering effects of the virus or maybe some issues that come with a cycle.....I値l report back in a few days, maybe I should just stop being a pussy lmao

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your getting a painful pump in the muscle your working, then great. if your training quads and your lower back gets such a pump that its debilitating, then that sucks. try supplementing with 1 gram of Taurine per day

I will say, i think taurine is a god send. I bought a jar of pure taurine powder when i was running t3 and clen , and that stuff works like a charm. I was using 4-5g a day while using the clen. I still use 1-2g in the morning 4-5x a week and it does help with any kind of spasms and cramping, cuz like alot of guys here, im workin with certain injuries-lower spinal fusion about 2 yrs ago, so ill catch some spasms or cramping in upper glutes, lower back from time to time

Another thing i noticed is since i added .5mg of liq cia every day, and i take it about hour or two before workout-my "out of breath" time has decreased. It keeps your blood pressure in check, and helps me with aspiration to a degree, so it helps me with not runnin out of gas as quickly. And im not one for cardio, never have been, but it seemed to allow me to do my cardio just a little bit easier, which made me not hate it as much

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your getting a painful pump in the muscle your working, then great. if your training quads and your lower back gets such a pump that its debilitating, then that sucks. try supplementing with 1 gram of Taurine per day
    In da mmuusssccllleee lol

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    In da mmuusssccllleee lol
    embrace the pain brother !! like Arnold said, the pump is better then summing

Thread Information