ConantheBunino is offline New Member

First cycle advice.

Good evening. First cycle ever underway this week.

10-12 week cycle depending on sides, etc., 4 week PCT...

250 mg test e every 5 days (considering even less perhaps)
    50 mg var ED
    DIM

Ordered Arimidex from Morgan... Let's hope it's not a scam... Still waiting on it.

PCT will be the two usual suspects of clomid and nolva.

Current stats are 35, 5'10", 200 lbs, 16bf

Any advice? I know this is silly to ask, but I should wait for the Dex before I start, yeah?

Thanks in advance. I know this is a tired topic.. Don't beat me up too much, I'm a newbie to this.
    Last edited by ConantheBunino; 03-03-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Always wait until you have everything you may need in hand before beginning.

My first cycle was 350mg/wk of test and I loved it. I really wouldn't recommend any less than that, though-- at least not alone as a "cycle."

Any reason you're stacking var on your first cycle? I grant you it's relatively mild and generally well tolerated, but still. Here it is basically always recommended test alone for a first cycle to see how you do with it. If you really must take var I'd tack it on the back end of the run so you can see how you get along with the test before adding it in.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Drop the var.

Read and follow this - you should get some HCG too

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

paul_ is offline New Member
    Yea adding HCG instead of var would be a better investment

I'll be adding the AI from the start now to keep potential sides under control.

I'm going to add the var the last 8 weeks once I see how the test e does. I'm adding var for the long touted, but often argued accelerated fat loss potential. I feel as though test e and var together are a really solid and perhaps a safe and " responsible" stack with proper PCT and AI in place.

If I'm taking Dex from the start, what would be the recommended dosage if I'm planning 350 test e per week and Var (assuming I use it for my first cycle) from weeks 4-12? How about without the var? I have some venous issues in my legs, so keeping the edema away is important to me.

Thanks again.

I used Madison James for my anastrozole. Was this a good or horrible idea? The package was labeled today.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cutting for a first cycle is a waste. You may think you aren’t cutting and if you aren’t then drop the var. sides from the test won’t really kick in until around week 4-6 anyway so how will you know what is causing any sides you may get.

Up your test to 400mg pw min, 500mg is better imo.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Cutting for a first cycle is a waste. You may think you aren’t cutting and if you aren’t then drop the var. sides from the test won’t really kick in until around week 4-6 anyway so how will you know what is causing any sides you may get.

Up your test to 400mg pw min, 500mg is better imo.
    Just when I think I'm figuring it out, haha.

So 350 - 500 won't really make a difference if I'm really diligent in trying to avoid sides?

How much anastrozole should I be using ED or EOD?

I also noticed you didn't comment on the supplier. Is there a specific reason for that in the community that I did be aware of?

Thank you!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    400mg of Test may not even require an AI . get blood work at week 5 and then decide if you need it or go by feel . IF your worried about negative sides, I see more guys have negative sides and problems with their first cycle because they end up taking too much AI or taking it when they don't really need it , or taking from the start of the cycle before test levels even have a chance to peak

Thread Information