Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Test and d-bol completely ineffective

SteadyNeuros is offline New Member

Test and d-bol completely ineffective

So I tried a test-E/d-bol cycle. Ran 600mg test per week and anywhere from 40mg d-bol per day to 200mg d-bol per day, for 6 weeks. I know that sounds like a crazy range, but here's why: THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO DO SHIT FOR ME. Seriously, I gained NOTHING during that cycle, even while training and eating appropriately. Never felt or looked any different, never had any noticeable strength gains. I tried upping and upping and upping the d-bol dose, but it never made a difference.

PLEASE someone tell me what a test/d-bol non-responder (which I apparently am) can take that will actually get me some goddamn bulking results.

(And I don't think it was fake stuff, by the way. The source is highly rated and offered labwork.)

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    did you get blood work . your test and estrogen should of been through the roof.
    If you ran 200mg of Dbol and did not blow up and start getting high blood pressure nose bleeds then your shit was shit
    Luttrj likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you got bunk gear. I dont think theres anyone out there who wouldnt get SOME sort of response from 600mg of test and 200mg of dbol

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Whaaaaat? 200mg of legit d'bol is a crazy dosage. Why would anyone even try going that high? What successful cycles have you run before? How much a.i. did you take @ that dosage of d'bol and test?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

paul_ is offline New Member
    if 40mg wasn't working what made you think 200 would do...

Blog Entries
    good source a lot of times become bad sources or at least selectively scam eventually in the UGL world...some times it because they got bad raws and are trying to cover the loss, or sometimes they arnt even aware they are putting out bunk products if they don't test there finished goods...its all a crap shoot when dealing with UGL imho...
    almostgone likes this.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    I’d agree with the rest and say the gear was shit... there’s no such thing as a test “non responder “ we all have it in us already we’re just upping our levels and d-bol will have some effect on anyone if it’s real, at 200mgs im sure you should have had major blood/ cardiovascular issues if it was legit... how long did you stay at 200mg for ? without bloods this is all a guessing game

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Fake Dbol 110%, as for the test you would just have been starting to see it getting going.
    It's a long est, 6wks is not near long enough.
    Northernpumps likes this.

Thread Information